Too Many Chances

You had your good music playing, candles lit, the house cleaned and some good shit cooking on the stove

You were dancing around in your lingerie smiling from ear to ear excited to see Jenn. You kept checking your phone to see if you had any "I'm on my way messages." From Jenn but it was nothing.

You didn't mind it tho, she usually always came back late since she was always so busy. A lot of time passed and you had been done cooking and was chilling on the kitchen stool with your head in your palm.

You checked the time and it was going on 11pm. "Where the fuck is she?" You thought.

More time passed by and you deciding to pop the bottle open without her.

You poured yourself a glass and started drinking. You went to scroll on Instagram and saw Tata posted a video of him at a club with a bunch of hoes. You was laughing at his stupid ass screaming in the background. You decided to check Jenn's page but it wasn't nothing. Same with the rest of her friends...

MORE time passed by.

It was 12:30 am and you sat there on your fourth glass... you just stared at the arrangements you made in the house... the food was cold... the bottle of vodka was almost gone... and one of the candles went out. You just stared at the candle blankly before checking your phone again... you went back to Ta's page and saw another vid of him pouring a drink in a smootchies mouth... You was about to click x before you peeped Jenn in the back.

It was like 0.1 seconds of her.

You screenshotted the part and saw her in the corner with a random girl on her lap. They were definitely making out and her back was arched while Jenn hands were on her ass. You scrunched up your face in digust... "What the fuck?? I did all this shit for you? And you out here... you out here fucking... UGHHHH!!" You screamed.

You threw your glass at the wall with some of the remaining drink spilling. This wasn't her first time cheating but... you been giving her chance after chance and she promised you she'd changed.

All those monetary gifts and make up sex rushed your thoughts. You got out the stool and slammed it to the floor. You banged your hand on the counter making the vodka tip over and fall to the floor. You didn't give a fuck.

You stormed upstairs and saw a picture of you guys sitting on the dresser and punched a hole through it. "Fuck her." You thought.

You heard your phone ringing and ran down stairs to answer it. It was a incoming FaceTime call from Kyle. "What the hell?" You thought. You answered to find him shaking his head. "Y/n bro... I tried to tell her-" he said before I cut him off. "Take. This. Fuck. Ass. Phone. To. Jenn. NOW!" You yelled.