Virgin 1/2

——-

——-

You and Jenn were walking to class together...

"Ma?" Jenn called.

You didn't hear her as you were deep in your thoughts...

"Y/n..." Jenn called again. You looked up at her, drained. She stopped you from continuing on as y'all walked.

"Yo? You good??" Jenn asked.

"Yesss . I'm good bae." You said forcefully.

Jenn just looked at you suspiciously before nodding. She dropped you off to your class and gave you a hug before she left...

...

"Yoooo." Your friend called.

You just waved at him before sitting down.

"Alright class, your quiz is on page 213. It's due at the end of class so get started." The teacher announced.

You just sighed...

You tried doing the assignment but couldn't...

You were squirming around in your chair, feeling mad uncomfortable... "Yo, Y/n?" Your friend called. You turned to him with a worried look on your face...

You didn't notice your expression but he did.

"You good my heart?" He asked.

You just shrugged and nodded. Your friend ended up asking Jenn what happened... She said she didn't know, but she decided to walk to your class.

Everyone turned as the door opened.

Jenn was standing there scanning the room.

"Y/n?" Jenn called.

"Hey. You can't be in here." The teacher said.

"Can I use the bathroom Mr?" You asked. He squinted his eyes at you before nodding.

You got up and walked out the room.

Jenn took your hand and walked you to a vacant hallway.

"What's up ma? What's wrong?" Jenn asked frantically. "Nothing Jenn." You said.