Step Sis {pt.7}

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***

Jenn's POV :

I was standing in the studio with Kyle and Tata.

Kyle kept sneaking mugs from the corner of his eye.

"Bro... So it's true?" I asked mad annoyed. "Did that bitch tell you how she hit me first?" He asked.

I just rolled my eyes.

First she crying talking about some abuse, and now he talking about they had a fair exchange. I dead ain't want to deal with that no more.

"Yo Ta." I called. He looked over at me and I gestured for him to come outside the room with me.

"Soo... what should I do?" I asked. He just looked around before he spoke.

"Let Forest come in and go in the studio. Let them talk whatever issue they have out and we can wait by the door?" He suggested.

I just smiled and nodded.

I went outside to her and suprisingly, she didn't look hurt. As soon as she saw me she jumped.

"Oh!" She said before she placed her arms behind her. I gave her a confused look. Wasn't she just balling out?

"Yo bro... you tryna play with me?" I asked. "No bro what you mean??" She asked nervously. "Wasn't you just crying in my arms? Now you out here laughing and shit?" I complained.