𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞✨3/3

PART 3 bihh

Jenn's POV :

Jenn's POV :

I got in the car mad nervous and I started driving...

You placed your hand on my lap while holding your roses. You gave me a pretty smile, making me look back at the road mad fast.

"Jenn? What's up?" You asked.

I just shook my head...

"Nothing ma, just let me drive ok?" I asked.

"Damnnn. Is your sex drive that bad?" You complained.

My whole mind just stopped working... Was that... that ick shit Tata was talking about?

First, I'm sensitive, now, I'm too horny? I should back out this shit right now... I can't fucking do this shit bro.

What the fuck is wrong with me!???

I gripped the wheel mad hard as the car got a little fast.

"Jenn... JENNN!!!" You called.

I snapped back into reality and quickly stopped the car at the red light.

"Jenn!?? You wanna pull over and let me drive?" You asked in a panic. "Noo baby. Just... you can roll up for me?" I asked.

You just nodded before grabbing my weed out my bag.

I drove gently as you rolled my blunt.

When we pulled up outside the function, you had my spliff ready and I just threw my head back.

You looked mad worried as I lit it up to smoke it.

After I took a puff, I layed back and relaxed... You gently caressed my chest and came down to kiss me.

You rubbed on my ear as you kissed me.

"You ok baby? I'm sorry for what I said."
-You

I just looked at you mad drained. You slowly shifted over and on top of me.

I rubbed onto your ass as we made eye contact.

"You good ma... it was fake true tho." I said while smiling.

You just chuckled.