Chapter I: Stress of Beauty Standards

DAY I:

"-----♪ -----♪"

Shizuku quietly hummed to herself, packing up her things after a long day of modelling.

"♪~~~ ♪~~~"

"Hm? What is that music coming from?"

Shizuku, curious, looked around for the source of the music playing. No one is in the room except her. She starts to walk around her dressing room, looking for something that is playing the music. When she found it, it was a music box and a ballerina spinning on top of the music box. Suddenly, the room went black.

"Uh? AHH!"

Crack. Something is broken. Wait, it's her bones. Her bones are cracking and it hurts. She screamed and screamed for help. Yet no one came ...

______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Shiho heard the soft playing of melodies from a music box coming from the dressing room where her sister was before she didn't come back out. She looked at the door, deciding whether to go and see if Shizuku was still in there. She walked up to it and knocked twice.

"Shizuku? Are you still there?"

No answer.

She tried knocking again.

No answer.

"... I'm coming in, Shizuku."

Ah, what a bad decision. Shiho opened the door and saw a horrifying view in front of her.

Her sister is dead.

She was placed in a shackle. Her wrists were dislocated, her eyes gouged out and replaced with buttons, her mouth was split open and sewn together, and her back was broken due to the wires restraining her. Shiho's heart raced as she stumbled back, unable to comprehend the gruesome sight before her. The room was filled with an eerie silence, broken only by the sound of her trembling breath.

"What-? Shizuku?!" Shiho screamed, shocked by what she was seeing. A nightmare, maybe? No, her sister is dead; wires are restraining her to dance.

What could Shiho do? Nothing.

"Shiho! What happened? We heard you screaming-," Minori said, running into the room before stopping dead to her feet. Everyone heard Shiho screaming and came to check up on her. "W-What happened to Shizuku?!"

"... She's dead."

"Are you serious?!" Airi asked, fear in her voice.

Everyone fills in the dressing, staring at Shizuku's body with horror and fear.

"T-this isn't real, right, K-Kohane?" An shuddered, looking at Kohane for an answer. Kohane shook her head.

"What do we do?" Kohane asked, shivering slightly at the sight of Shizuku's dead body in a very uncomfortable dancing position.

Shiho's eyes slowly teared up, Ichika, Saki and Honami quickly went to her and comforted Shiho. Everyone watches them as they leave the dressing room to Shiho's room.