Chapter V: Every Art is Beautiful

DAY XI:

Kohane got a bit better. But she's still upset about An's death and how she could have saved her. Some people have gone searching for food, they all take it in turn to do so.

DAY XII:

Everyone is all gathered around outside of the hideout, discussing what they are going to do next. KAITO, Rui, Akito and MEIKO suggested looking for a new hideout as there have been 4 deaths. Many agreed with the plan.

- .... . / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . .-. / .. ... / ... - .-. .. -.- .. -. --. / -. --- .-- .-.-.-

The killer came out of nowhere, striking for their next kill. Everyone immediately panicked and ran.

However, not Emu.

Emu stood where she was, paranoid about Mafuyu's death. She didn't run. Emu looks at the killer's eyes with fear, knowing she could possibly be the next.

. -- ..- --..-- / --. . - / .- .-- .- -.-- -.-.--

How heroic. Ena stood in the killer's way. She covers Emu away from the killer's sight.

Ena got killed instead.

Emu realised what had happened and stood there. Everyone realised Emu was missing and hurriedly went back.

"EMU! Thank god you're alive ..."

They saw Ena's body beaten, her eyes stretched and arms ripped off. There some skin ripped off her eyes. Mizuki and Kanade look at Ena's body with fear. Akito's is the worst. He drops down, his eyes widened from the news. He kneeled next to his sister and sobbed. Kohane, still distraught about An's death, attempted to comfort him. Mizuki hugged Kanade, two of their members are dead, Mafuyu and Ena. Miku and the others tried their best to comfort Akito, Mizuki and Kanade.

DAY XX:

Everything is just getting worse and worse. There have been 5 deaths already. Akito isn't the same anymore. Mizuki and Kanade are together in a room, mourning Ena's death. When will the killer stop doing this? ... Just when is the right time?

... .... . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. . ...- . .-. / ... - --- .--. .-.-.-