Chapter XI: Two can Keep a Secret if Both of Them are Dead.

DAY XLII:

"Why ... Why do you have to be the reason why Mizuki died, Rui, Tsukasa?"

"... I will have to kill Tsukasa."

"..." ??? walked away from ??????'s room to return to his room. He opened his bedside table and took out a pistol. ??? put it in his back pocket for later.

______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Kanade stayed in her room for a few days, discovered that Tsukasa and Rui are part of the reason why Mizuki died. In her revenge, she decided to kill Tsukasa, she got herself prepared for this. She continues to act normal, unknowingly, someone has overheard her plotting to kill Tsukasa.

(10:52 PM)

Kanade walk out of her room, ready to go look for Tsukasa before-

"I know you're going to kill Tsukasa and I'm going to stop you."

Kanade turns around to see Rui smiling. She ran up to him, and immediately started strangling Rui with the rope she planned to use on Tsukasa.

"Don't you DARE tell anyone about this."

"Guh-" Rui struggled, mostly taken out of surprise. Kanade's hands start bleeding from holding the rope tightly. They both struggled, one to get out of the tightening rope against his neck, two stopping Rui from sharing the plan to anyone. Rui's eyes become bloodshot from the choking.

In his final breath, he took out the pistol from his pocket, aimed it at Kanade's head and shot her.

.-.. --- --- -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... . .-. . .----. ... / - .-- --- / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / -.. . .- -.. / .- --. .- .. -. .-.-.-

______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

(11:00 PM)

Tsukasa sat down talking to Nene. Rui promised something to Nene, but he didn't return, in fact he never returned. Nene didn't tell Tsukasa what it was. But it has been an hour since.

"I'm going to look for Rui."

"₳ⱠⱤł₲Ⱨ₮. ₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ ฿Ɇ Ø₭₳Ɏ, ₳₦Đ ⱤɄł." Nene nodded and watched Tsukasa leave the storeroom. All alone again. Nene sighed.

Tsukasa went through the whole hideout looking for Rui, asking people where they last saw him, but they all didn't know. He was walking through the hallway instead, he saw Kanade and Rui on the floor.

Dead.

Tsukasa covered his mouth and stood, staring at the bodies. It was almost he about to throw up from looking at their bodies. Minori and Emu both walk in, talking about some things, before they see Tsukasa standing there. They both walk up to Tsukasa, also seeing the bodies in the process.

"RUI?!" Emu exclaimed. She turned to Tsukasa, scared and confused. She grabbed Tsukasa by the arm and shook him. "What happened?! This is not wonderhoy!" Minori didn't say anything, only looking at Kanade.

"Go tell there's a double death ..." Tsukasa told Minori and Emu, they nodded and walked their ways. Tsukasa stayed where he was, holding back tears because that was not suited for a world future star, right? After enough time standing in silence, he went back to the storeroom. Nene looks confused, it looks like Emu didn't tell her that Rui died.

"₩Ⱨ₳₮'₴ Ⱨ₳₱₱Ɇ₦? гР₳₦Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ ĐɆ₳₮Ⱨ Ⱨ₳₱₱Ɇ₦ɆĐ?" Nene asked. Tsukasa only nodded, looking away from the screen.

"₩ⱧØ ĐłɆĐ...?"

"Kanade ... and Rui..."

"ⱤɄł...?"

"Yes..."

"... ł ₴ɆɆ."

DAY XLIII:

After the news of Rui and Kanade's death, Tsukasa stayed in the storeroom with Emu, talking to Nene. He hasn't interacted with anyone, except for Saki, who he occasionally talks to. Most people are being more paranoid.

Who is the killer? Are they a part of us?

-- .- -.-- -... . .-.-.-

.--- ..- ... - / -- .- -.-- -... .