Chapter XV: Once Upon a Time

DAY LXXI:

Len is walking through the forest, hearing someone talking. His curiosity gets to him, he hides behind a nearby tree and listens closely.

"Ichika messed up our plan." ??? mumbles, annoyed. "We're screwed if someone finds out I'm the mastermind of the killing."

Len’s eyes widened in shock.

She's a killer? That's not possible, she wouldn't.

Crack.

Len accidentally steps on a stray twig.

"Who is here?" ??? asks, looking around her surroundings. She spots Len and Len also spots her. Len immediately starts to run away. He ran for his life trying to find someone, anyone for that matter of fact. But after running for too long, he grew exhausted and the killer caught him.

Len tried to questions her and begs for mercy but it wasn't enough. All he could think of was the memories that were made with this person.

He wishes to start again.
____

??? looks down at Len's dead body, before hearing Luka walking toward her, calling out Len's name. She quickly disappears to the forest.
______________________  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Len? Can you hear me?" Luka asks, looking around.

"Len–"

Luka covered her mouth in shock. Len's head is cut, just enough to see his brain. Zippers were attaches to his mouth and neck.

"LUKA! DID YOU FIND LEN?" Rin yells.

"Rin–! I did but–" Luka answers, her eyes avoiding Len's body. "I'm too late."

"What?"

"Len's dead."

"We're running out of time, we need to meet with everyone again."

"Right–!"

Rin and Luka both group together to meet with everyone. They explains what they have just see.

"Some point, all of us will died." Miku says. Everyone look anxious. "We need to get moving."

.-- . .----. .-. . / -.-. .-.. --- ... . / - --- / ..-. .. -. -.. .. -. --. / - .... . / .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. / -- .- ... - . .-. -- .. -. -.. .-.-.- / -... ..- - / ... --- -- . --- -. . / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / .-.. . -. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / .-- . / -.-. .- -. .-.-.-