Chapter VIII: One with Nature

DAY XXVII:

Shiho walks into the forest, trying to forget the time where she saw Haruka and Mizuki. Her thoughts were cut out when she heard a small sob. Shiho turned her head around and saw Akito sitting on top of a rock, sobbing to himself.

"Akito ...?"

"Ah ... Shiho ..."

" ... Is it about her death?"

Akito nodded his head and turned away.

Akito still hasn't moved on from Ena's death. Nor did I.

"I still haven't moved on from my sister's death as well, you know?" Shiho replied.

Akito nodded and didn't want to talk. Shiho sat next to him. They both sat in silence, often exchanging words to each other. Seems comforting ... Right?

...- . .-. -.-- / .-- .-. --- -. --. .-.-.-

The wolves suddenly appear. They turn their head to see the killer standing behind them.

"Akito, run!"

"What-?"

"Just run!"

Akito ran away But before Shiho could, the wolves pounced on her, biting her legs. Shiho screams in pain. However, ??? stand where they were and watch Shiho slowly get eaten away by the wolves. A slow death. When the wolves finish her body, the killer picks up Shiho's head. ??? then hanged her head, just for everyone to see.

______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Where's Shiho?" Rin asked Akito.

"She was with me, but the wolves appeared and she told me to run. I did but ..."

"I'll go look for her." Ichika replied.

"Alright, just be safe, alright?" Miku told Ichika, Saki and Honami nodded, not wanting to lose their childhood friend. Ichika waved goodbye and went to look for Shiho.

"Shiho?"

Ichika walks through the forest, shivering slightly. She continues to call out Shiho's name, but no response.

"Shiho?"

"Shiho- ..."

She saw Shiho's head looking at her. Ichika stood still, staring at her childhood friend's head, and started to cry. Ichika turns her head and runs back to the hideout. Everyone turned their heads immediately when Ichika returned, only to see her crying face. Saki and Honami ran up to her to comfort her.

"I found Shiho, but she's dead ..."

"..." Saki and Honami stay silent looking at Ichika.

" ... Again? This is getting worse. We can't even escape from the killer's wrath..." KAITO said, looking at Ichika with a worried expression. Tsukasa tries to cheer up Saki and her friends with Emu's help as they go to Saki's room.

Miku sighs, clearly stressed from the death of their dear friends. She went and sat down on an armchair, resting her head. Many of the others either went back to their room to rest or stayed with Miku.

.-..-. - .... .- - .----. ... / .-- .- ... / .- / --. .-. . .- - / .- -.-. - .. -. --. / - .... . .-. . --..-- / ..--.. ..--.. ..--.. ..--.. ..--.. ..--.. .-..-. / .-..-. - .... .- -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / ..--.. ..--.. ..--.. .-..-. / .-..-. ... --- --..-- / .-- .... .- - / .- .-. . / .-- . / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / -.. --- ..--.. .-..-. / .-..-. -.-. --- -. - .. -. ..- . / .-- .... .- - / .-- . .----. .-. . / -.. --- .. -. --. .-.-.- .-..-. / .-..-. .- .... --..-- / -.-- . ... .-.-.- .-..-. / .-..-. -.- .. .-.. .-.. .. -. --. .-.-.- .-..-.