Chapter IX: Don't Disrespect Mother Nature

DAY XXXII:

Honami was kneeling near a flowerbed, picking flowers to hopefully cheer everyone up.

Everyone should have a flower.

... .... . / .-- . -. - / .- .-.. --- -. . --..-- / .- / -... .- -.. / .. -.. . .- .-.-.-

The killer walked up to Honami, not making any sound, with a rose in their hand. They covered Honami's mouth to stop her from yelling out and slit her eyes with the rose thorn. They let go of Honami as she cried in pain as blood bled out her eyes. ??? then used the same rose to slit her neck and chest.

Honami died from blood loss and fell on the ground, body lifeless.

??? stuff the flowers Honami carefully picked inside her mouth.

Job done.
______________________  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Airi took a walk around the flowerbed, taking her thoughts away from Haruka, Shizuku and Ena's death. As she turned the corner, Airi found someone lying on the ground near the flowerbed. She went closer to the body to see who it was. She covered her mouth and stumbled back when she realised it's Honami lying on the ground dead. She went back to the hideout. Everyone knew what Airi could have seen.

"Did ... someone die again?" Tsukasa asks, worried. Airi nodded.

"Who ...?" Saki asked. Airi opens her mouth for a bit before closing it, trying to find a good way to explain what happened.

"Honami."

"Honami ... died?" Rin asks Airi, wanting confirmation. Airi nodded again. Saki started crying, but her health was still not great, she collapsed on the ground. Tsukasa, Ichika and Emu immediately try to help. Kanade wasn't anywhere, Ichika told everyone she was in her room. It would be bad if she found out Honami died. Miku pursed her lip.

"..." Miku stood where she was, thinking with a worried expression on her face. KAITO helped Tsukasa to carry his sister back to her room. Everyone just looked at the ground, few sobbing when they heard Honami died.

DAY XXXIII:

There have been a lot of deaths. I forgot how many there are. I really hope we can find who the killer is and survive this.

- Miku