Chapter XVII: The End of Slaughter

DAY LXXX:

She is about to kill MEIKO but before she could, there is a voice "ATTACK". It's Len's voice. Luka comes sprinting and pins her down and starts attacking her but Rin pushes her away and tries to run away.

Rin hides in a room and slams the door shut and she goes to go and looks down but there is KAITO. She's held at gunpoint.

"Rot in hell motherfucker." KAITO yells.

BANG!

Her face blew off as she was slowly deleted. She yells in agony, "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY KAITO."

That was the last of her.

______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

As they all gather together, holding hands, they realise that the world is not as happy as they thought. They remember what they used to have. Their friends and everyone are gone. They could finally have to process it.

Minori falls to her knees and is the first to burst out crying. Airi crouches down to her and cries on her shoulder too. Saki follows. They cries together, noticing that they also had each other.

Akito's in the corner looking at the sky, Tsukasa walks over and puts his hand on his shoulder. Akito looks over and Tsukasa smiles warmly as if he is saying "It's over, you can let it out". As Akito saw that smile, he hugs Tsukasa tightly and cries silently on his shoulder. Tsukasa pats his back and lets him express his feelings.

Miku, MEIKO and KAITO look around at what they lost. All their hard work is gone. The SEKAIs that they all enjoyed their times in were now the source of everyone's trauma. They want to know where this murderous side of Rin came from.

But now isn't the time for that. Enjoy your freedom. Enjoy it like it is your last day on earth.

After everyone calms down, they sit down at a table and everyone tells memories of their old group and what their hobbies were.

They knew only the people at this table would understand what they were feeling. They are the only ones they have got now.

------

A/N:

ok im done (there a season 2 im trying i swear)