Chapter IV: Keep Your Opinions to Yourself

DAY VIII:

An check her watch, Kohane should be there now. They agreed to meet to discuss the recent events on Shizuku, Toya and Mafuyu. Kohane taps An on the shoulder, showing she's there.

"Oh, Kohane," An replied, looking up to see Kohane. "Let's go in." Kohane nods.

An and Kohane walk into the café, avoiding the spot where Toya died. They both chat about the recent event. An pour herself a hot chocolate and they continue to talk about their memories together. Unknown to An, her hot chocolate was poisoned. She took a sip.

*Cough. Cough.*

An cover her mouth. Kohane reacted, scared. An tries to get up but accidently bash her head on the corner of the cabinet. Kohane sat and only watched as her best friend slowly died.

*Cough. Cough. Cough.*

An removed her hand, green poison pouring out her mouth. Her hand dropped to the side.

An expired.

*Sob.*

Kohane began sobbing. She stayed in her seat and sobbed. She stayed in the café for a while. The killer stood outside of the café before disappearing.

______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Everyone looked confused on where Kohane could be. Miku asks Minori and Shiho to go look for her. They both agreed and went. Shiho and Minori decide to go to the café, as Kohane tells them where she's going. As they walk in though, Shiho and Minori hear a sob.

*Sob. sob.*

"Kohane ...?" Shiho asked, worried. "Why- Huh?"

Kohane went up to Shiho and hugged her, tears covering her face. Minori patted her back to comfort. Minori turns around, seeing An sitting down, poison dripping down her chin.

"That's why Kohane's crying ..." Minori said, while continuing to pat on Kohane's back. "It ... it's okay, Kohane. Deep ... deep breath."

Kohane took several deep breaths. Her cheek still streaked with tears. Minori went on her phone to call Miku, telling them they found Kohane.

"And ... An is dead."

"Are you ... not joking?" Miku replied, her voice shaking. Minori and Shiho can hear from the other side that Miku told everyone what has happened. Kohane starts sobbing again and Shiho hugs her tightly muttering 'it's okay...' 'deep breath...'.

When they got back to the hideout, Kohane's eyes were puffy and red from crying. Minori took her back to her room, comforting as they went.

DAY X:

Kohane stayed in her room mostly, mourning An's death. Minori and Shiho, plus some other people, take turns comforting her. Let's hope she will be okay ...

-.- --- .... .- -. . / .. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / -.. .. . / .. -. / -.. .- -.-- / .---- ----. .-.-.-

----------------------------------------

A/N:

This is fun to write. Guess what the morse code is saying :3 (without saying it in the comment [you guys are not going to listen to me anyway])

18/1/2024:

You can now revealed what the morse code said since Kohane's part is out lmao.