Chapter VII: Two is Better than One

DAY XXIV:

Haruka, Tsukasa, and Rui were in a group looking for food for everyone. It was late. They tried to be quick, but the killer was two steps ahead. The killer was in front of them. Rui grabbed Tsukasa's hand and pushed Haruka to the ground, making her fall. Tsukasa and Rui managed to escape, leaving Haruka vulnerable to the killer's attack.

Two gunshots can be heard.

Pap. Pap.

The killer shot her in the neck and heart. She was then thrown into a tree. Her lifeless body lay at the bottom of the tree.

When Tsukasa and Rui came back, they didn't say anything about what happened to Haruka. Everyone thought they lost her or worse they found her dead, by their expression. They didn't say a single thing to anyone.

.-. . ...- . -. --. . .-.-.-

______________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

DAY XXV (00:08):

"Mizuki..."

"Mizuki."

Mizuki woke up in the middle of the night and heard Ena's voice.

"Ena?"

No, wait. Ena is dead. There is no way she is alive.

She got up from her bed and looked around. No one is there. She listens to the other sleeping. Mizuki walked out of the hideout and ran out. She kept running until she saw a clearing. She was met with a wooden structure with a rope on it. She stepped back, and she bumped into someone. She turned around and saw Haruka.

"Haruka! You're ok! Thank god, everyone is worried, they thought you're dead. Come on, let's go back."

"..."

"... Haruka? Are you okay?"

Haruka had black eyes and had a deadly aura. Haruka harshly grabbed Mizuki's wrist to the wooden structure. She then tied Mizuki's neck to the rope and hanged her. Mizuki struggled to break free, desperately gasping for air as she fought against the tightening rope. Her mind raced as she tried to make sense of the horrifying situation unfolding before her. As her vision blurred and darkness closed in, she couldn't help but wonder if Ena's voice had been a warning or a cruel trick of Haruka's.

DAY XXV (11:32)

Saki and Shiho walk into the forest, looking for some food source. They heard something dragging. They look at each other before going further to see what happens.

Pap. Pap.

A faint gunshot hitting against the tree.

Saki stood still, scared. Shiho told her to stay away while she checked it out. Shiho walks slowly and carefully, not to attract anything or anyone, until a clearing comes into view. She saw what she wasn't expecting.

Haruka and Mizuki. Haruka was dragging Mizuki's body by the rope on her neck. Shiho stayed hidden, until Haruka walked away, and ran back to Saki who was hiding behind a rock.

"Shiho, what did you see ...?"

"Haruka and Mizuki ... but ... they're both dead. And walking ..."

"... I feel like throwing up ..."

"Saki, let's go back and tell everyone what we saw." Shiho told her. Saki nodded her head. Shiho helps Saki to get up and walk back to the hideout, where everyone is waiting for them.

"What the-" Luka looked surprised to see them. "Why are you guys back already?"

"I saw Haruka and Mizuki. But ... they're both dead. And I see Haruka dragging Mizuki's body." Shiho explained, rubbing her arm in guilt.

"W-what? H-haruka?" Minori asked, her eyes widened by the news. Airi looks away, trying not to believe the fact that Haruka is dead. Kanade's eyes widened, all her members were dead. Ichika hugged Kanade tightly.

"Damn it, we're still not safe even if we move to a different hideout." MEIKO sighed, her hand on her forehead.

"Give me some time to process this ..." Minori said, walking out to the nearby flower bed. Airi followed her shortly afterward. Kanade disappeared to her room with Ichika and Homami, saying she needed a rest.

- .... . / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . .-. / .. ... / .- -- --- -. --. ... - / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.-

----------------------------------------

A/N:

Hmmm... this is very fun. 

You guys are allowed to decode the morse codes and reveal it in the comment i don't mind. Even the An's death one.