PUBLISHED BOOK

UPDATED

HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE is now published under Bliss Books AND Flutter Fic!

Maraming salamat dahil sa naging suporta n'yo sa first print! It was immediately sold out! Dahil sa tiwala at suporta n'yo, magkakaroon ito ng reprint o new edition.

Thank you so much for your wild support for Hold You Accountable! Ilang beses nag-sold out! Thank you so much! It took me a lot of courage to agree to publish my work since I'm aware of the lapses of the story. So, thank you for believing in HYA.

This is a kind reminder that the book will be available on bookstores and will also be available through online shops where vouchers and discounts can be applied. Di kailangan magmadali bumili. I know there's a certain urge to keep up with others but know that books are not our only way to prove our selves as readers. I'm glad and really grateful for those who bought immediately but the mere fact that you are celebrating HYA's release already means a lot to me.

Here are the online stores where you can avail copies! 🫶🏻🤍 kung sold out man (or walang stocks); don't worry! there will be restocks, no need to fret.

THIS IS THE FIRST PRINT!

Ubos na po siya ngayon at wala na pong reprint ng ganitong version

Ubos na po siya ngayon at wala na pong reprint ng ganitong version. 🧡❤️

Ito na po yung reprint ng Hold You Accountable na magiging available sa Philippine Book Festival (April 25-April 28). Magiging available rin po ito sa online! Hintay na lang po.

Details:
Regular price: 199.00
Size: 5x8
Pages: 240 pages
Special content:
New Special Chapter

_____
Hindi lahat ng plano ay nasusunod. Just like how Zafirah Sidney Sanchez, an ABM student planned that she'd be showered with praises and medals and conquer senior high school just like her previous academic years. That plan was wrecked when she entered the wrong room and met a genius STEM student, Sarathiel Zyler Aracosa, who might make her realize that she couldn't always be the best in school. And what sounded like an honest mistake might change her life forever.

School rivals but with a hint of romantic affection. Could Zafi and Sath figure out their differences and realize that they're not really enemies, but rather friends who have a lot alike? And when things go wrong, which should they hold accountable? Their hearts or their minds?

#flutterficph #alluringli

Maraming salamat sa pag-abang ng libro na ito! This is the plot twist of my writing journey

Maraming salamat sa pag-abang ng libro na ito! This is the plot twist of my writing journey. Thank you so much.

all love,
Li