1.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·
"𝕷𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖊?"

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

"Hmm....Who's next victim I should fetch...." A figure, walking slowly with a notebook, mumbling all alone in this black forest.
The moonlight shines upon to the figure, revealing a lady with long sleek hair with double-orbs eyes.

"Oh," She stop strolling. "There's no ones name left. Strange." Usually, the notebook will gives an never-ending names for the girls to do her work, looks like this is a special case.

"Looks like it's time to have some fun~ You have been living in this state for thousands of years isn't it? Would you wanna a refreshing start?" A voice echoed in her mind.
"You are....?"

"My identity doesn't matter, only what matter is YOU, my darling~You have been trained to be a killer machine for ages, it must be boring to live in that way~"
"I could give you something new to live for"

Something new? Is this a trick? "Why should I ever accept that offer, when we just met?" She hesitated.

"There is a truth waiting for you, you have been waiting for eternity, an answer that you must find out yourself. I, have chosen you."
"As the god of Death."

---

"Eh? Where am I?" A petite red-haired wandering around with a raccoon beside. A tall elegant man with half mask also accompany them along the way.

'Hm? Where are they going? Why is she wearing a black coat?' Vernie wondered. She got transported immediately to a building after the word of that mysterious voice, feeling lost her way as well.

However, she decided to stay hidden just in case of enemies. Out of the sudden, the man turned around and stares at her, making eye contact.

'What?- How did he know?-' She stunned on the spot. The man just mumbled and walk away with other two.
'Now I'm even confused right now...'

"My lady, do come with me right now." A voice creeped up to her, as she turn her head and back up.

It was another man but wears a tuxedo, beneath a thick, black and white furry coat. "Sir my apologize, but I'm currently lost right now. May I know where I at in this moment?"

He chuckled,"You are in the most prestigious college of all - Night Raven College. It was a dreamy chance to meet such a pretty face like you."

"You flattered me. May I know why should I go with you and where are we going?"
"You have no choice, dear."

"You are already here, means that the magic mirror has summoned you to be a student here, you are a rare case. I'm one of the teacher here"
"I think you should go with me to the principal before other pups is gonna went crazy for you"

"Excuse me?" she coughed. "I think we should be going"
"As pleasure. Let's go"

As the white-haired followed the teacher, feeling this going to be a new adventure. She still wonders why that man decided to ignored her like this case.

--

(To be continued)

"You will soon find the one you desired."