9.

----

"𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗~"

----

After receiving that message, the white-haired informs the Ramshackle Dorm's dorm members that she will be staying at Octavinelle Dorm for a while. This has make a fuss between them.
"What happened to Snowdrop? Is she got kidnapped!?"

Yuu pat her head, soothing the redhead to calm her feelings down." You gonna believe Vernie, I bet she will be alright..." Unfortunately, it didn't work and makes them become even more anxious for her. "You will be going to Heartslabyul's Dorm and stays while me and Grim will be at Savanaclaw.."

"Also, we should focusing more on the anemones, let's discuss it with Ace and Deuce shall we?"

----

"Little Dolphin, here's the documents you'll need to sign. It's convenient since you have been living with us now." Jade put down the files on a desk in his room as the girl was sitting there, deep in thoughts.

She shakes her head to clear her mind up, "Thank you, Jade. It's true that we can easily communicate together now, you should thanks to Azul for the contract I agree with him." She let out a breath.

"It cannot be deny, my dear. As you find out his little secret, you will not be escaping anymore.....especially you burned one of his contract infront of his faces." Jade chuckled and sits beside her.
"His surprised face was surely amusing."

"Well, he forced me into a contract with benefits he gave me, so I just play along." Vernie replys with a low soft tone, eyes looking at the papers.

"You are special, aren't you? Even these small details you have noticed, not surprised as a school council president in this Night Raven College..."
His eyes dashed to the eyes, looking at her young face. "Now, I'm curious is you're a human or not."

Vernie stopped flipping those pages, and reply with a strict voice without looking at his eyes. " Curiosity will kill the cat. Sometimes, don't reveal your secret too much or you will be in a disadvantage state"

"True. However, I will soon find your secret out..." Jade reply in a sweet but creepy that makes the girl coughs. Her heart was raising immediately.

Since her next target was his dorm leader.

---

Death, usually the action or fact of dying or being killed, the end of the life of a person or organism.
No one knows what will happen afterlife, will they even reborn?

As they will be person to guide them along the way to their new life, will be called reapers. As Vernie was one of them.
Reapers are chosen from the older reapers, who is older to retire from their work and reborn as humans. Of course, it must be working for a certain period to be given that choice.

They will have to be trained to fetch a soul without hurting the soul, it can be tricky doing those works. Thus, reapers has to face their entire life of fetching souls night by night, without an ending. Their life is eternally. They could have souls who doesn't wanna live to work with the reapers till they vanished, as it won't last long.

Mostly reapers can't deal with the people dying infront of them, till Vernie took the spot.
She's rarely apathetic and merciless, unable to feel what a normal people feels. Even as a god, they could have feelings, but she loses them due to an unknown reason.

Everything is useless. Even the food will be tasteless in her mouth. The only interest she do is the electric guitar and reading. She learn from those from human who lives below her before, she got caught interest.

As her destiny wheel has a huge turn, when she got transfered to a portal in a mirror.

------To Twisted Wonderland.

----

Vernie opened her eyes in frighten, as she has dreamed of what happen before she came here. She was on her desk before but she fell asleep, now she was on a bed, no one was around.
'Jade took me here to rest, I guess....'

Getting up from the bed, she rubbed her eyes sleepily. A knock was heard from the girl, coming from the window beside the bed.
'Hm...?'

As she went for a peek, a snow owl was outside, knocking at the window. Vernie gets up and open the window, the snow owl came out and gave a small bow at the girl. This gave a gasp from Vernie.
"Hello....May I know your name, little fella?"
The owl shook it's head, unknown of it's name. "Maybe I should called you.... Snowflake, just like me"

As the owl snuggle beside the girl, accompany her. Vernie doesn't know the reason of the encounter of an owl, until a broken wing was seen.
"You are hurt. I shall get you healing first...."

While treating it's injury, Vernie thought to herself. 'Owls symbolize inner wisdom, change, transformation, intuitive development, good luck, and self-actualization...'

'It must be telling me something...'

---

"Before the sun sets on the third day after signing...You have to sneak into the Atlantica Memorial Museum, steal a photo, and bring it back?" Leona, Ruggie says together, with the Ramshackle trope and Jack in the cafeteria.
"Boy... Stinks to be you." Ruggie laughed.

As Grim defends, " Don't jinx us yet! Hey!"
"Isn't the Atlantica Memorial Museum underwater? How are you gonna get there?"

"They gave us water-breathin' potions....by pity.." Yuu sweatdropped.
"No idea how well they work, though." Jack huffed.

"Huh. If Azul gave 'em to you, they probably work just fine.
He's got his pride. I doubt he'd ever give someone a wonky potion." Ruggie replys.

As they continue discussing the matter, Vernie was secretly looking at them, without any expression.
"Ahem! Little angelfish, shall we get going?" Azul pat her head, warning her.
She nodded and leaves with them. The face of panicking from Azul the other day before was surely amusing.
'They will soon finds out, really soon...'

It looks like Azul was in control, but it's was not at all.

---

"The truth will be revealed sooner or later."