6.

✧⁺₊⋆☾⋆.˚⚜·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·⚜˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙?

✧⁺₊⋆☾⋆.˚⚜·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·⚜˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"Looks like the result is coming out today...." Vernie breathes out calmly, sitting on her office that the kind principal gave, where she done paperwork and other stuff that need to solve with.

A few knock coming from the door," Little dolphin, I'm coming in"
"Please do."
The door reveals the new vice president that she choose, Jade Leech. She still wonders if him was a perfect choice or not but she give him a try anyways.

"You have the result from the teachers, Jade?" Vernie asked softly, lifting her cheeks up and make eye contact with him. This makes the boy's heart skipped a beat.
"Yes, my president. This is the files of all of the students rank, plus their results in every subject." As he puts the files infront of her, waiting for her to check."Thank you, Jade. I'm lucky to have a same frequency partner like you.."

"As always." Jade feels his cheek beamed light-pink by that compliment. But the girl seems unfazed, not revealing any emotion on her face.
'It's really hard to read her mind....'

The president opens those files, inspecting one by one. 'Strange...
Why there were so many people with high marks...'

There were hard-working students she acknowledge of get full marks, as expected for herself as well. However, those who didn't study at all, gets high marks, this cause huge suspicion from the president.

But she keep that question in her mind,"Looks like many people getting high marks, isn't it a great news, Jade...?"

He remain a unfazed polite smile, "Yes, it was surprising indeed." As she could say that with a smile, inside her didn't let her put her guards down, he's definitely hiding something.

"Alright then, I should continue to do my work, you may head out as you pleased." Vernie curved a soft smile from him.
"You wanna go to lunch later, little dolphin? We can have our meals in Monstro Lounge." He invited, while expressing concern on his face. Vernie waved as an 'no'. "Do hangout with your gang, I will stay here for longer."

Nodded, Jade respected her choice and head out. Hearing his footsteps are far away, she opens again the ranking file.
'Never knew....I was at second place...'

The first one was Heartslabyul's dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts. While behind her was the gifter before the exam even starts, Azul Asengrotto.

'That mafia boss....was about to poison me before exam....but he doesn't know that I'm the one who control his life, and anyone else....' Vernie let out a sigh, how shady he was when she finds out a weird taste from that hot cocoa, immuned by that poison.

"Time will prove everything... See what you will do, Azul~..." Vernie whispers let out a mystery smile, touching the profile picture of the mafia boss.

---

"Well, well. What have we here? A band of misfortunate souls who failed to break into the top 50." Azul smirked at the bottom of spotlight, both eyes scanning around.
"Welcome to the Mostro Lounge. I'm sure you're all WELL aware of who I am, but let's go over it again anyway. My name is Azul Ashengrotto.
I am the housewarden of Octavinelle Dorm, the manager of the Mostro Lounge cafe, aaand...
...as of today, you have to listen to everything I say."

As the losers stand up for themselves, not buying it. As Azul laughed at their misery,"You made a bet with me, and subsequently lost. As per terms of our contract, you are to devote yourself to my service until such time as you graduate."

More, and more defensive voice coming out, but their failed anyways. How pitiful.

After their meeting with his new 'workers', Azul encounter Yuu, Jack and Mary, whose secretly watching the entire time."You're...Jack Howl from Savanaclaw Dorm. And you're Yuu and little angelfish from Ramshackle Dorm, I believe?
I would appreciate it if you took your leave now. Why don't you come by as customers next time? You're welcome whenever you like."

"..Let's go now.." Mary pouted at the mess Azul made, trembling by the scene.

'Strange...looks like the president didn't show up of all these messes, while my poison didn't work at all on her....She's not a normal person at all....What is her identity...? I wanna to know so bad that my heart sudden race'

"Azul, there are more customers coming~" Someone called him."Coming right up!"

---

"Snowdrop~! How was your exam result? I saw you on the ranking board! Your 2nd!" Mary hugged Vernie immediately after Vernie just came back to Ramshackle Dorm.
"Yes, Red. I have already seen that...and those sea anemone just sprouted outta student's head" Vernie calmly said.

"I have knew this news already. The students keep reporting individually to me about this matter, wishing me could do about it...." She patted her head and comfort her, "No worries, I....will do something about this.."

"Don't risk your life on helping them, Vernie" Yuu advised.
Chuckled, "They should soon repay back on their work..."

"Painfully."

---
(To be continued)

"How surprising for you to visit, president~"