5.

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

S̷̠̓͐̋̉h̵̡͇̱͉̪̏̓̋͌́̓͋͝e̶̢̨̡̞̣̠̤̦͌̈̌̈̀ ̵̧̟̬̥͉́̄̀̍̏̄͘͝i̵͙̲̼̱͎͓͆͆̈́̂̕ͅs̴̛̳̅̔͋̊̉́ ̴͍̠͉̘̬̂̒̓̋̓̿͠ẖ̸̢͈͉͍̥́̉̓e̸̯͐̐̂r̸͙͕͈̟̊ͅ ̵̡̲̝̪͓̱͙̗̤̈́̈͊̈́̉͑̑à̷͖͉̮͈̦̟̠͉n̶̡̳̟̦̏̾͑̑͛d̸̢̨͖̣̬̜̜̜͙̅̐͆̅̓͜ ̸̢͖͉̦̫̭͎̿͑̔͋̀̍͠͝O̵̢̮̼̫̊̎̃̂̏ͅŅ̸̡̪̲̚L̶̢̘̪͒̓͝Y̸̢̛̳̬͈̹̼͓͋̊͛͑̓̄͐͌͠ ̷̡̨̨͍̫̫̐̏̽̊͆̕͝͝h̵̻͇̻̮̻̻͆͋̄͘̕̕͜͠͠͠͠ē̷͖̯̬̖̙͖̜̟̇͂̐͠r̴͗͊͑͑̉ͅ,̸̨͎̐͒̀̂͌͊̓̈́̎ ̶͈̦̺̖̭͍̰̱̘̹̿n̵̰̼̙͎͎͇̭̭̜̐ͅȍ̸̤͍͜ẗ̵̤̟̭͇̦̺̻̯̱̤̃̋͊͐̅̒̒̽ ̶̨̡̼̻̮̖̜̓̚ͅä̴̡̧͙̯͉̰̭̮͓̉͌̒͘̕̚ ̷̡̩͔͕̞̫̎́̀͛̆͐̅͐͠d̵̡̤͈̭̙̙͖̃̑̚o̸͎͎̹̣͍̥̐̅́̀̀͛ḻ̴͈̜͉̱̇͑́̕͝l̵̡̮̥̘̓̂̎̑̂͊͘͠ ̶̧̡̝̮̣̬̩̅̂̔͆̋ͅy̷̡̧̝͎̱̣̫̼̋́o̶̲̺̬̙̰̥͓͕̘̳͗͌̽̒̕ù̵͕̳̮̤̙̱̲̀́̋̐͌̍̅ ̸̢̣͍̫̳̩̲̠̦͛͒̎̃č̶̖̮̳͙̍͜a̴͖̎̚ņ̵̧̬̝̝͔̥̭̪͓͐̇̃̏͌͋ ̴̛̞̗̯̒̓p̷̡̛͖̮̖̫̫̟͕̈́͊̉̀͗̃̆ļ̸̩̬̞̞̘̺͂̉̓̅̌͘͠ā̷̝͇̓̾͂̌̈́͝ÿ̷̧̨͍̮͑̎͑̄̕ ̵͇͈̠̱̺̰̖̄̃͑̂̅̉͆͝͝w̷̰̙͖͎̏̎̑̀̓̍̏̾͠͝í̷͎̘̇̇́͘ẗ̴̼̏̈́̑͊͌͆͂͝h̴̝̞̫̔̋͝͝ͅ.̶̩̭̥̫̹͉̻̰̤͛̈̓͘̕ͅ

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

'Did I just passed out...? Where am I? It's so dark here....' Vernie groaned in dizziness. What's the purpose of this?

"It hurts....it really hurts....Somebody....help...." A girl was weeping in the distance from the reaper. The reaper decided to take a closer look, slowly, and carefully.
She decided to be quiet, before anyone could attack her.

The girl cries out again," What is this? This black liquid is so sticking....It's taking over me...I can't move!!"
"Somebody help!!!!"

Vernie tried to grab the girl, but she was blocked to the other side, unable to get any closer to the girl. As she watches the girl suffers for her death.

Without three minutes, the little girl was melting, into a puddle of black liquid. Vernie's mind went blank, as the black liquid is coming towards her instant.

"Why is it coming at me....?" She turns away and run, even there's no end.
But there's no use.
It caught up to her.
'No....! It's swallowing me up....! Ugh....' Sje felt the massive pain grewing in her.

'Help.....!'
'Why is it taking over our town?'

Many voice echoing in the space, making the girl starts went irritated.
"STOP. RIGHT NOW."
As she blacked out again. This time shes wakes up to reality.

---

"Ouch.....What was that...." Vernie groaned in pain. She looked around, unknown the area she is located.
"Where am I....?"

"You're alright, president?" A tall young man with pale skin asked. What was interesting is, are his pointed, elf-like ears, and long black horns on the top of his head.

Facing with a giant fae, she widened her eyes a little. The most surprise is, she is currently resting on his lap.
"Oh-!, I'm sorry that I passed out-!"

Feeling really flustered as well, "I'm sorry, little dove. I saw you pass out on the ground makes me shocked, so I picked you up. You're a rare gem that cannot be dirty."

"Ahahaha..." She anxiously chuckled. "May I know your name?"

"Malleus. Malleus Draconia. You should be heading to your dorm now. My walk is over here."

"Wait- Thank you, Malleus. You frequently walks here?"
"Yes, this is my favourite place to relax and walks with. I didn't exoect to be so lively right now. Maybe I shouldn't be around anymore."

Giggles, "You're welcome anyways. I bet Yuu and Mary didn't mind at all..."
"Till next time, Malleus. Thank you again."

As he disappears with fireflies along with it.
'Huh, that's weird....Malleus, huh. I can see a princey vibes in him...'
'Maybe his identity cannot be unknown, like me...'

'How mysterious....What the hell happen today.....' She yawned.

-----

"You're in the same class with the president, Jade?" In the Monstro Lounge, the mafia octopus with the eel twins gather at the end of the opening hour.
"Oho~? Yes, Azul. Perhaps you're interested...? "

"Hm. Looks like I'm those fools that falling in love? You're wrong." Azul smirked.
"How interesting for a female student to be a student council president, hm? What magic does she have?"
"Why isn't me or anyone who can fit that place, huh...." Azul's face revealing jealousy towards that girl.

"That little angelfish is so small~ Makes me wanna squeeze her right now~" Floyd grins as a playful chlid.
"Don't worry, Floyd. We will soon meet that angelfish instantly."

"With just some tricks."

----

After some weeks, Vernie find herself early heading to class, as there's no one there.
But there's gifts on her seat. It was a warm hot cocoa in a cup. "Who made this....?"

It contain a sticky note stick at the side of the cup. It's written,'As a treat. Good luck on the first exam, president. From, Azul Ashengrotto.'
The academy usually has couple of trial exam before the last year exam, this timeline is almost like a couple of weeks later.

"Azul....? Did he knows me?....Is the housewarden of Jade's dorm....?"
Her lips curved into a smile," How interesting, try to caught my attention, huh...." As she slowly take a sip, tasting the richful flavour.
'He must be want something from me...But what's it?'

Cannot thinking any further, students came in to class as the classes start. Jade looks at the hot cocoa, seens a little uncomfortable.
'...'Notice his expression, she remain quiet. Gonna focus on the exam.

---
(To be continued)

"What's the first exam result will I receive this year~?"