10.

----

𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖞 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑.

TW: There will something that can be triggering: mentioning blood and etc

----

Time flies fast. A couple of coughs comes from the Octavinelle Dorm leader. His hands has filled with black liquid." Am I overworking again, my dear goodness.."
"The ability to control the entire student system...will soon all mine....!"

The white-haired girl takes a sit opposite of his direction, hands holding a book. "We'll see that, I guess..."

"Today is the last day, my darling. After this day, the students will still remain in my hands, plus you will become one of us." Azul smirked with confident. "I have let Floyd and Jade to play with them for a while.."

"I see, huh. Then you should be resting now, Azul. " Vernie's eyes looks at Azul, let out a concern expression.
"Hm, you may head out now, Angelfish. Let me finish my paperworks first."

Closed the door behind her, she gave a soft exhale. ' He's soon went mad, huh... Those kids better get ready for the madness..." She went back to her room, a feeling of wants to vomit comes up in her.
'Why I feel so dizzy now....'
Vernie runs to a small bathroom at her room and coughs. Black liquid comes out from her.

'What....? Why am I coughing my blood out...?' As her palms and the sink is full of her blood.
'Am I....?'

Looking at the reflection of the mirror provides, she only saw a broken version of her, in her past. 'No, no....Please don't happen it again..'

The white-haired president head out from the bathroom, and straightly laying on her bed, panting rapidly.

'You have chosen as a death. You cannot let any emotion running into your veins.'

'How petite are you, little death. Us, the reapers from the other world are all scary and apathetic, how about you little darling, even you can take this job? How hilarious it is.'

'Once you receive this job, there will be no happiness but pains and sorrow, as you shouldn't detected that. How eerie little child, you can feel it.. There's no turning back now till of the end of world'

'Stressful, isn't it? A little reaper who can detected emotions, feelings....should be eliminated immediately, that's not a normal reaper should be.'

Voices running into her mind, haunting her. Fears, despair, all revealing in her.
'I shouldn't be born at the first place after all....' Her eyes dashed to a knife as she blacks out.
'Why am I like this...'

---

' She has been a while never comes to the club now...' Cater frowned, scrolling on Magicam.
The scene of the girl shining at the club still a refreshing memory from him. The expression of her relaxed and professional style of she playing the bass, makes him heart beats wild.

Luckily, he has her contact number that can keep them in touch. Well, Vernie had a big role of this school, they barely chat.
He opens the chat, and ask the girl if she's alright.
'Wanna head out, little dandelion?'

But no reply. He's getting even worry about the girl disappearance. He will soon take a visit.
But for now, she must been busy after all.

---

' Just swallow it all up, smile as you have gain your new life.' A person with black cape grabbing the little girl's cheek, forcing her swallow a glass of black potion.
The girl can't defended herself but obeyed.
'Growed up, little one. Looks like you have potential of this.'

Letting her go, she coughed as many as she could but no fluid comes out from her mouth.
The person laughed as looking into the girl's orbs, that have extraordinary different eye colour each eyes. 'What a beautiful eyes you have, what a shame that they choose a innocent girl like you...'

'You will be transported to a world after you're old enough, hmm... It's called 'Twisted Wonderland'...' The person flipped the book in his hands, looking amused.

'But for now, you will be trained here in the reaper's world, till you ready.' The person grab her cheeck and gave a small squeeze. The aura from the girl is slightly different from the others.

Black tears has fallen from her eyes.
She can feel pain like mortals do.
How different.

The person frowned, 'This child will soon fall into despair from this world... Goodluck, my child.'

Hide your unique power of yours-
your feelings.

----

" It will destroyed you sooner or later."