11.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖚𝖑.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Till there was a few hour before the contact was activated, the VIP room in Monstro Lounge has secretly comes few unexpected customers.

While, Vernie and Azul was checking up the contacts the students has signed.
Vernie has felt the first-years presence and side-eyed them. Azul just focusing on the contracts he managed to obtain.

"One, two, three... Heh heh heh..." Azul smirks.
"Ahhh. That's that. I'd better be getting back now. Angelfish, let's get going." Vernie nodded and she walks behind him, pretended didn't noticed them.

As the door was closed, the first-years comes out.
"Phew!"

"We were THIS close to gettin' noticed." Grim exhaled.
"Wait, look! He left a contract out on the table." Jack points out.

"For real?! Lucky us! Let's swipe it and see if we can tear it up."
"Who knew Azul was so sloppy with his stuff? Let's see what we got here..."

As they touched the contract, they all got electric shock by it. "AGHAGHAGHAGHAGH!!!"
"MRAAAH! My whole body's paralyzed!"

The door opens again, Floyd laughs.
"Bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

"Dear me. You're all twitching like you got attacked by an electric catfish. You all look silly." Azul laughs.

"You were onto us the whole time?!"
"Of course I was. Your fluffy tail was perfectly visible under the desk.
It would appear you were trying to steal the contracts...Unfortunately for you, they're made to zap anyone who touches them aside from myself." Azul picks up the contract.

"I told you that my contracts are completely unbreakable." Azul smiled evilly.
"Trying to steal someone else's valuables merits a proper punishment, wouldn't you say?"

"Rgh... Watch out, guys! Incoming!" Jack warns.

After the fight, the group of first years ran out. As the leech twins and Azul head back to work.

----

After a while of peace....

"Leona, Ruggie, What are you doing here...?" Vernie peeks at a corner in Monstro Lounge. Vernie is at the counter of Monstro Lounge, chilling.

"Little miss president, never knew you're with that bastard." Leona mocks.
"I'm just helping out here, because of-"

"The contract, huh? You made the contract with Azul?" Ruggie asked with eyes widened. Leona snickers.
"I see, so we are on the same side, isn't?"

"...."
" I guess you guys are chasing for those contracts, you two." The girl's orbs flickers.
"You are not afraid that you will below him forever?" Ruggie questions again.

"Why should I? When those first-years will son defeated them by their own? I'm just a supporting character.." Vernie winks and continue to do her work.

"Then, how did you know those little freshmens will win?" Leona lend onto the counter, looking at her.

The girl stopped her movement and turns around, " I trusted those freshmens."

"We will defeated him anyways. Just give them more time as today was the last day.." Vernie gave up an soft smile.
" I will created chaos here, would you two mind more gentlemens to help?"

"Fine by me~" Ruggie snickers.
"Hm. Let's see what little president has in mind."

---

"Pardon me, Mr. Manager!"
"Sorry, sir. The Mostro Lounge is dealing with a problem right now..."
A few Octavinelle Dorm students came for their dorm leader.

"Some customers are arguing and getting rowdy, and Jade and Floyd are out right now..."

"Really, now. What kind of unmannerly lout starts a scene in a dining establishment? Very well then. I'll be right there. I'm sure Jade and Floyd will handle things well enough on their own. Dear me..." Azul comes out and looks at the scene.

There were a bunch of Savanaclaw dorm students went crazy at Monstro Lounge.
"What is the meaning of this? We've barely opened our doors for the day. How is everything already in such disarray?!" Azul tries to control them but failed.
"Clear the way. Coming through!
Excuse me!"

"It's cool, you're excused. Shyeheehee." Ruggie snickers at the corner as he slowly approached Azul and snitch the key quietly.

"We're running low on beverages, too!"
"Already?! Fine. So be it. I'll get some cash from the vault. You make a quick run to the school store and......hm?Ah!
I-it's gone! The vault key is gone! Oh, no... Oh, no!" Azul panicked and went back to his VIP room.

Rushing into the room, he immediately saw the student that he doesn't wanna see.
"Hey there, cephalo-punk."
"What's a calm, collected guy like you doing in such a tizzy?"

"Leona Kingscholar...!It's none of your business. What are you doing here, anyway?" Azul hissed deeply.

"Funny you should ask. Y'see, I've got this key here. Yours, I believe? I found it on the floor and had a feeling it was yours. So I'm bringing it back." Leona raises the key on his hand.

"H-hey! That's-"
"I knew it. Bingo."
"Give that back this instant. Theft is a serious crime!" Azul threaten him but Leona doesn't give a damn.

"Hah. Here I'm playing nice and bringing it right to you, and you're treating me like a common thief? Fine. Here, it's all yours. See you around later." Leona threws the key at him and leaves.

"Phew. The contracts... Are the contracts there?!
Gh-!!!
They're...gone.
Gone, gone, gone! The contract scrolls are nowhere to be found!
Was it...him?!"

---

"You know, Ruggie's pickpocketing never ceases to amaze me...." Vernie sweatdropped as the both Savanaclaw duo brings all the contract Azul made outside of the dorm.

"Hey, if you wanna keep something safe, you gotta keep your pockets secured too. I'm still not over how many contract scrolls there are. I count around five to six hundred." Ruggie hummed.

"Hmph. He's probably been trapping people in contracts and stockpiling 'em since long before he enrolled.
Now that we've got the contracts outside the VIP room, that just leaves one thing to do..."

"I am the one who hungers. I am the one who thirsts. I am the one to rob you of your future-"

It got interrupted by a voice. "Hold it!"

"Whoops. That was quick. Don't come any closer, or the contracts are toast." Leona warns.

"G-give them back... Give them back now, if you please!" Azul drops out his cold act and panicked.
' It's rare that he reacts like that....' Vernie hides beside a coral.

---

"Blot is increasing..."

---