Ends of Prologue.

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊.

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───

After that accident happens, students that involves got brainwashed and loses the trauma memory. Except, the first years plus the second year group.

Vernie finally went back to her dorm and got heartwarming welcomes from her dormmates. She hasn't feel this warmth for a long while.

They stopped the Octavinelle Dorm leader's shady business dealings. However, Vernie has a slightly bad feeling.

This is a beginning of another nightmare. She can't be destroyed right now. She feels her power grew unstable, feeling her body weaker.

While she was alone in her thoughts, a text from her phone has capture her attention.

'There will be new students, Vernie Evergarden. After this month, please do take care of the freshmens. She has the same gender as you. I will send her information. Have a nice day and rest well for now.'

"......New student, huh?" Vernie raises her eyebrows up. As she was observing the information Crowley send, her eyes widened. Her eyes was focusing a black-haired girl and a pinkhead.

'It's you.....?! Why you're here....?'
'Oh no.'

----

"Little dandelion, I miss you!!" An embrace is coming from the auburn-haired boy with small ponytail. Vernie, who got hugged got flustered and shocked.
"C-Cater.... Stop choking me up..."

She hasn't been in her club room like ages, oh how she misses the atmosphere she felt. Kalim and Lilia also came and hugs the girl together.

"You look a lot pale, my dear." Lilia pats her head with concern look. " Have you eaten?"
"No"

"Comes to Diasomia, let me cook for you-" Kalim and Cater covers Lilia's mouth. This makes the girl laughs softly. They have a great gather time.

Kalim sudden ask, " I have heard that new students will be transferred here, little sunflower?"

She nods, " There will be more male and females coming here..."

"Yayy!! More friends!!" Kalim smiles innocently. They all seen excited by the new students they gonna met.

The girl's hand turn into a fist. Cater noticed an uneasy tension from her. He grabs her palm and squeeze. "Don't worry about those girl, you will always be my number one." He then winks.

Vernie coughs out her soul, "......Thanks." She smiles as she squeeze back. She feel better.

----

"I will soon destroy her~ Just you wait~" A pink-haired girl laughs chaotically. A black-haired girl huffed.
"She will pay back her sins one by one..."

"She will never seen it coming...." Their orbs lighted up evilly.

----

- Little Author-san here, so this is just beginning of Vernie's life of doom. I will be revealing more and more.

Also, I would be too focus on the new students since they are just side characters, but I will soon make their oc profiles later on.

I just wanna deeply apologize for my bad grammar and very poor wording. And, I'm still surprised people are willing to read this raw and not very complete book. Again, thanks for reading this book.

-I will continue writing and trying to improve myself. I will also writes some side stories later on in this book till it's limit hehe. I'm a lazy person.

Thanks for supporting. See you soon~

Oh yeah! I will leave down some questions down. Just some mysteries that will reveal now or later.

- Why Vernie feeling ill even after overblot?

-What is Vernie hiding from her past?

- Who is those new students? Why are some going after Vernie?
How about the other new freshmens?
Are they evil or good?

-How Vernie's relationship will be affected? Will she loses trust?

- More interaction from other students?

That's all~ Thanks again for reading.
Little author-san peace out.