3.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

" 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙, 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜."

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

On the first day in the campus, Vernie was the first to prepare for the day. As the god of Death, her routine is packed by the soul she's gonna fetch, but since she's a student now, her work got even more than before.
'Hm?'

There's a box infront the entrance of the dorm. The white-haired picked it up, it contain a small note written:

"Good luck on your studies kitten, and those pups, here's a welcome gift"
- From Sir Crewel

'Kitten....it just feel so weird with this nickname....Sir Crewel said that I looks like a white furry cat....Well I wouldn't mind either..I should open this'

Vernie went back inside to take a knife and open the box. It was contain Mary, Yuu, Grim and her uniform, that sir made himself.

She took the uniform and put it on.

"Wow, the exact size of my body....I never knew how slim I was...." Before this, Divus Crewel has check on her size and complain how too slim she was.

"Then, the others I put it aside and let them knew that their uniform is here....Hm. There's a pen in my pocket?"

She picked up the pen, as the unique appearances attracts her

'This pen is really pretty....does this symbolize my identity as a school council president? Now I see, this gem was not the colour of the dorms, but myself....'

"I should get going....but before that, let me call the other to wake up....' As she rings the bell that the dorm has. "Time to wake up..!"

"ITS TOO EARLY NYAAAAAAAA"

---

"Phew, thanks for calling us Snowdrop, or else we are gonna be late..." Mary nervously laughed and staying close with her Snowdrop.
"There are so many people around here..."

As the crowd was getting larger, more whispering voice can be heard from the other students.
"Look, it's the girl who has weak powers~ Ahahahaha"
"Who's that pretty face beside her, I bet she's weak..."

More and more comments about them, makes them grew uncomfortable.
"What should we do, Snowdrop....?" Mary looked at Vernie with puppy eyes, whining.
"Let's just go to our classes, you guys are in the same class right?" she questions and they all nodded.

"Well, I'm not. I have skipped a grade surprisingly. As my ability already past the first grade...." She sweatdropped by the words of that kind principal.

"Awww....It's alright~Then we should be going. See you later, Snowdrop!" She hugged her the last time before departed with her classmates.

'Let me see... class 2-E huh... Oh, I'm arrived...' She peeked inside as the teacher inside called her to come in.
"We are having a new special student here, please make them feel comfortable here."

Everyone sudden chitchatting about her as she coughed for gaining attention. "Do call me Vernie...Pleased to meet you all." She later bowed slightly.

"She's so small and adorable!! I wanna be friends with her~" More of these comments just so weird that she chooses to ignore them. A girl like her can gain that much attention is just so creepy..

"Vernie Evergarden, please take your seat beside Jade Leech, the other seats was taken as you can see..." She obeyed and walks to the boy left-side and have a sit.

"Now, quit talking in class. Allow me to introduce myself again, I'm your history teacher this year, Mozus Trien. Please call me by Professor Trien."
"Please open your textbook to page one...."

"Hey pretty, let's be friends" A couple of students behind her whispers in excitement. She look back at them and slowly nodded, and focus at class again.
"Playing hard to get, huh..."

Noticed an slight discomforted, Jade defended for her, "Please pay attention to class now."
"Wow, now you're defending her~ How rare."

The two didn't even listened to them. "My name is Jade Leech, little dolphin. I will be your deskmate from now on." He politely introduced himself quietly." If you need help, can come by the Monstro Lounge. I will be there."

He slipped the lounge's name card infront of her. She chuckles. "Thanks for the advertising to me, Jade. I may take a look later." She smiles at him as the boy feel something swirling in his heart. "I would appreciate your visit."

As the class continues, he just sidestares if she needs anything without being obvious.

Until recess time.

---

"Ah! I see Snowdrop! " Mary waves her hand up high to let the girl noticed as Vernie walked towards her direction.

"How was your day, Vernie?" Yuu asked while eating. Grim was inhaling the meal without hesitation makes the girl laughed. On the other side of the table, there was their friends they have been talking about, Ace and Deuce.

"Hello, call me Vernie and that's enough. Yuu and Mary keep talking about you both." She smiled as they both embarrassed.

"We also heard about you, Vernie-senpai. Even you just come to this school like us, it's rare that freshman skipped a grade like that." Deuce compliments.
"Yeah, you just became one of the popular people around here. All I heard is your name, Ahahahaha"

"Well, I'm surprised as well. I'm also a school council president in this school, crazy isn't it?"

The group gasped. "That crow man makes you do this?"

Nodded,"But no one was revolt aboit that idea. I guess the ptincipal hasn't announced-"

Well, speak of the devil, principal uses the school's loudspeaker to announce.
"Sorry for the disturbance my beloved students, I forgot to announce that we have a new school council president, and that's miss Vernie Evergarden. She will be in charge of our students's needs. And no objection even if you want to challenge that place. We will later on finding more students to serve this academy as one of the members in the School Council. That's all, thank you."

'Oh dear.....now everyone is gonna-'
"What!? A petite female as a president? Laugh my ass off!"

"I don't care! Snowdrop is gonna be a great leader!" Mary beamed. The group nodded in agreement.
"She's a calm and rational person, at this academy of gangsters, I bet she can helps us a lot!"

The president giggles," I will do my best. I'm not as weak as you think..."

This attracts a attention to the group of Octavinelle Dorm students. Between the eels, Azul lifted up his glasses and smirks. "Things are getting interesting..."
"Sure is, Azul."
"That little angelfish look so cute~ Makes me wanna squeeze her tightly~"
"Please don't hurt our president, Floyd."

---
(To be continued)

"Looks like the cupid's arrow has shotted someone."