7.

✉˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡↪

𝖂𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗~?

✉˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡↪

"Ms. President~Please help us~" Ace begged, while eating his lunch. Since ever that meeting, the students who make contract with Azul are working to death to repay back. Deuce nodded with puppy eyes.

"Do don't give me those puppy eyes... This is the 1000+ times of seeing that in this week...." Vernie breaths in pressure, thanking of that 'kind' principal of putting the work on herself. She does a flashback on the principal's works about this matter.

"If the rest of the student body here were as principled and tedious...
...I mean, as "serious" as you, it would spare me such grief!" Crowley whimpers. "So transpires another year of me being unable to clamp down on Ashengrotto's little "side business."

"Here's the thing about those study guides that Ashengrotto handed out to the students.
There was no illegitimate activity involved in their production. Nobody snuck looks at test questions or answers beforehand.
It was crafted exhaustively by hand, after researching the past century's worth of Night Raven College exam questions and their patterns.
In other words, it's an entirely legitimate study guide."

This gaves Vernie even more headaches. "Oh my dear...He's talented as expected, huh..."

"As a teacher, I can hardly prohibit a student from crafting an exam study guide via honest work.
Nor I can prohibit a student from "kindly" sharing their notes with friends."

"Or you will be revealing students to not study at all, that will be the wrong point...." The girl trailed off.

"Last year his study guides didn't have quite the reputation they carry this year.
So the commotion was much more contained, relatively speaking.
This year, on the other hand, rumors spreaded throughout campus that if one wished to score well on a test, they should visit the Mostro Lounge."

"Last year,he returned the powers he took from students last year as part of an arrangement he made with me.
In return, I granted him permission to run the Mostro Lounge on school property."

"That's how it form, huh...Interesting."

"Dear oh dear. I can only wonder what demands he'll make of me this year.
Whatever he wants, I will undoubtedly be forced to acquiesce. What else can I do for our idiotic-ah, that is, our poor, unfortunate students?

My immense kindness always gets the better of me.
Ashengrotto "merely" studies diligently, then shares his rightfully earned knowledge with other students out of the kindness of his heart...
If wouldn't do for a teacher to discourage such earnest behavior.
Why must every student in our school arrive with some ammount of baggage to sort out?! Oooh, woe is meee!".

"Stop whining already...." Vernie coughed.

He change his mood in a sooth turn,"And that's where you come in, my dear president. Would you be so kind as to persuade Ashengrotto to cease this little game of his?"