2.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

"𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖙𝖔 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕽𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊."

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

After a while of waiting, the door was opened by the 'principal' of this academy, as Vernie and sir Crewel was sitting and chitchatting.
"Looks like my friend has arrived"

"Welcome to Night Raven College, lady- I'm this prestigious arcane academy's kindest principal- Dire Crowley." He introduced himself and walks towards his sit.

"Pleased to meet you, sir Crowley. Do call me by Vernie.." She bowed with elegance with a soothing voice without even many nervousness. Crowley nodded with a 'kind' smile.

"After all these years, this year is the first time from all-boy academy receiving two female student, I, can see how special both of you are" He spokes.

'An all-boy school? I can see this college's future is a scary one for me already....' She mentally sighed.
'Wait, did he say two female students? That one girl with red hair-'

Crowley disturbed her thoughts and continued," That's what fate bought us this year...I can sense a unknown power in you, Vernie"

She sweatdropped, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "You mean-"

"I can't figure it out why I must keep you to this all-boy academy, but I have a gut says that you may be useful to the future, might as well change the future..." He clarified his thoughts.

'This mystery voice, what are you leading to me right now...Even I can't control my future...now he say I might change their future? All questions is bursting my mind right now' She exhaled softly.

"Oh my, how kind am I? I'm kind enough to let you stay and study in this academy~ With another female student along side you are going to take care of them" Crowley chuckled.

"We can't let those pups hurt them, buddy. They just like a flower that just bloom"
"Oh, they are going to be fine~"

'What am I got myself into....'

"Oh, now I just remember.... This school should have an student council to help me with the works since I'm busy after all...." Crowley whined and sir Crewel let out an 'Ha.'

"Says who keep heading to vacation and never come back" Hearing an realistic words from sir Crewel, Vernie  let out a chuckled.

"Come on~ Buddy. See, she looks like a perfect choice to be the president isn't? She has a leading vibe"

What. did. he. just. said?
Leading. vibe?

"What? I'm sorry but I dont feel it that way-" the girl was surprised but still maintain her cool.
"I just came to this school, as a all-boy academy's school council president? Isn't that too wild?"

"I mean, is time to let those pups to behave nicely, we tried a male president before but he graduated last year" Crowley explained.
"I just wanna test if female can let my students bowed their head for~"
"What do you say, my future president?"

'Oh, so you are challenging me now....'
"Dear kitten, you can refuse that offer-"

"Since I'm here for a reason I don't know if, I think I can try, I guess..." She whispers softly, feeling heats coming from her cheeks.

"Great to hear that! Your dorm room is in the one the left side of this academy, named Ramshackle Dorm- Your dorm uniform will also made by my buddy here"

Sir Crewel nodded. He can't imagined how this will change the entire school's system..

"Let's work together as buddies now, president~" As Crowley lend out his hand and about to handshake with her, but she dodge his palm and shake with his wrist instead. She almost snapped his wrist but she control her tiny anger. She wish if she wann snapped his head to pieces right now...

"Just keeping my distance" She winked. She knows that she cannot turn back from this rabbit hole now on.

---

Vernie came to a old building, looking dead and scary. She knocked at the door softly, scared if it breaks.

"Hm? Who's knocking at door in this night?" A boy with brown hair and black eyes wonders. He decided to get the door but the little girl decided to get that door first.
"Coming~" she spoke with a sweet voice. "Don't run you silly bean!" Another voice came up.

With the door opened, Vernie peeked inside and saw the two figure with a familiar? along side with it.

"Um"She sudden grew nervous by the people since she never interact too much before, she only look at the people from all of the worlds and see how they will they act, that's all. Well, she did a really good job maintain that perfect action for this long time.
"Hi, my name is Vernie and I'm new here..."

"Wow, You're so pretty! I like you already~ I'm Mary! " The red bean giggled.
" Uh, Welcome! We are all new here actually, as a student of this school....Ah! My name is Yuu and this is Grim" Yuu pointed at the looking-racoon creature.

"Ha! My name is The Great Mage- Grim! I'm going to be the best magician of the world!" Grim exaggerated with a big smile.
"Yeah, yeah as you wish"

"Finally another girl in the all-boy school~ It was so scary on my own..." Mary heaved a sigh of relief. "What happen?"

As they explained the whole process where everyone was shocked by their appearances, got into trouble with two students in a dorm called 'Heartslabyul Dorm'.

"Looks like you guys have a day isn't it? I'm fortunate not getting trouble like that" She feel sorry for them.
"You guys should be resting right now, it's late"

"Then, Snowdrop is gonna have a room with me~" Mary take her hand and dragged her to upstairs.
"S-Snowdrop?"

"A nickname for you! Your silky hair is gorgeous like snow! Ah! You don't like it? I can change-"
"It's okay! I'm cool with it-" Vernie calm Mary down and pat her small head.

"Look like this student life is gonna be chaotic.... Let's rest for today shall we?, as a dorm leader of this old dorm" Yuu let a a worry breath...
---
(To be continued)

"Shall we dance, my lady?"