4.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

As half of the day passed by, the official class is over. Everyone gave out a relief breath. They packed their stuff and head to extra activities- club activities.

'Time to head to club huh...Light Music Club? It should be around the band room somewhere...' As we went to the lower floor and turns to the left, she saw a sign with 'Band Room'. Fortunately, the door wasn't unlock and no one were in there.

'Oh, sweet silent! Welp, how careless are them....Let's see...' She walks into the band room, as the room looking comfortable enough. The room contains a drum set, two electric guitars, a bass, a mic.

'Wow...even thought it's not really full set of instrument, but there are so many options...I wonder what type of people I'm gonna meet here....'

Picked up the bass that was colored dark blue, she wipe away the dust and went for some test runs. It went perfect despite of long time didn't even use this bass.

You may ask, a reaper can play a bass? isn't too out of the character? There isn't only one reaper in this world. In her free time, she would like to do her hobbies in the mean time. After living for thousands of years, only those hobbies builts her character now, or else her live is a total plain and black.

Even as a god, she is a emotional god after all. And that's a difficult thing to fight with her entire life, so she usually decided to shut it off.

And use those bass and singing to express her feeling.

(This is the song taht she's playing! Shout out to the bass player! She did really well and go support her!)

Once she were done with warming up, Vernie adjusted the amp and before starting to work on the song. Little did she know that she had an audience forming.

Behind her, a choppy white boy with garnet-red eyes peeks into the room. He was shocked by the appearance of her. He never heard a bass often, as he though it was Lilia who is practicing again. He was enchanted by the performance.

"Kalim-kun? What's the matter-" a voice spokes beside the boy who named 'Kalim.' He's a a fair-skinned young man with mid-length orange hair. His grren eyes dashs to the girl who is playing bass."Isn't that the new president-!!!"

"She looks small and cute!!! I never knew that a girl can handle bass that well- Isn't it, Cater-" Kalim exclaimed but Cater covered his mouth immediately, avoid exposing their existence.
"Oya~? Looks like we have a new member here" Lilia grinned beside then, makes them jumped.

Continued,"Bass, usually have thicker string that requires greater hand strength, it's impressive that a petite president can handle it.. Interesting~"

As they continued, listening while Cater was recording the entire time. As the song ends, she pants a little since her excitement takes over her too much.
"I haven't touch this for days..."

They gave a round of applause for her as she turn around shocked and flustered. "Um-!"
"We didn't mean to scare you-! It's just that you are too focus that we didn't dare to interrupt you little Sunflower- You can call me Kalim! This is Cater and Lilia!"

"Nice to meet you all, sorry for using your equipments, I can't resist and gave it a try..." She giggles in embarrassment.

"No worries little dandelion! I'm your senpai here, so don't be anxious around me~ Let's exchange our social media!" As he went close as the girl backed up a little and gave him the account. As he pouted.

"Are you interested joining the club?! We are free for a space~ We would love to have a bass player here" Lilia, who is the leader of the club, smile sweetly at her, hoping she would accept as the other two does.

"Well, I'm joining anyways...I think I will come here and practice usually..."
"Welcome! Now, let's grab some snack and chat to know you better!" Kalim then run out.

'They sure have full energy for this....' Vernie exhaled, but this living atmosphere, isn't so bad after all.

They soon later talk about her bass-playing journey, as she would love to share. Cater also shares the pictures he took just now and decided to post it, but Vernie stopped him anyways.

The time flies by very fast as night approaches. They waves goodbye and looking forward to see them the next day.

---

She was having fun with her friends she made, for the first time in her lifetime. A group of friends that shares the passion of music with. A warm feeling creeps up to her. 'What's this feeling....I don't know...'

A black shadow flashes right before her eyes. 'Who...?'
It soon reveals a white owl, that is coming towards her. She puts her cloak on and she blends in the scene. The owl was running it's life from a monster behind.

It's a white fur wolf. It howls through the night, looking at it's prey. He also saw the girl.

The wolf recognize her as he didn't attack her and stop chasing the owl. Vernie pulls her cap off, revealing her beauty unter the moonlight. The owl lands on her shoulders.
"Little wolf, you are...?"

The wolf soon transformers to a buffed young man. "I'm sorry, president.. I got too excited that I went wild...."

"It's alright, and your not hurting anyone here. May I know your name? You should go back to your dorm very soon."
"I'm Jack, a first year...I'm sorry for causing trouble here. I'm heading off." He transforms back into the wolf form and runs away.

"Hmm...You're safe now, little one." She hummed to ease it's fear and it flys away with a nod. It left a feather for her. However, the feather seens has illusion effect on her that she feel her head light.

'What....?' And she passed out on the floor.

---
(To be continued)

"You shouldn't be interrupting to much, my dear."