8.

╒═══════✰°

"𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊'𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘, 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖎𝖙?" 

°✰═══════╛

"Ha ha ha! Goodness me. That's quite the demand Angelfish..You would ask me to release all 225 students from their contracts with me?" Azul smirked, sitting across the pale girl. He crossed his leg with confident. While the girl remain an elegant posture, without any fazed.

"How surprising you have such a big fuss, Azul." Vernie picked up her drink from outside and drink it slowly.
"Jade and Floyd did a bit of proactive market outreach this year.
Thanks to that, I've had no shortage of clients ready to strike up deals with me. As those poor unfortunate soul,I am not forcing them to labor under any undue duress."

He chuckled, "They made a contract with me, and they willingly consented to the terms laid out in writing.
Contracts are ironclad agreements not subject to intervention from outside parties on any emotional basis. 'Poor, unfortunate souls', they are not."

As dual-coloured orbs mets Azul's one. They both gave out an unreadable expression. Azul gets up a little and sit back down.

"As the request you made, my dear...I wouldn't be able to free them, except..." He grinned politely.

"Why not, Azul... Shall we play an contract game..?" Vernie smiled sweetly.
"Oho. You want to make a deal with me? Now there's an interesting proposal." Azul gets interested as he use his power to form a contract.

"I would free all the students, as for exchange...." He haven't finished his sentence,  the door was busted open as they hear the fighting in the Monstro Lounge.
"Come back here! Let me squeeze you~♡" Floyd said it playfully.

But he didn't noticed, his spells accidentally fly inside, hitting the safe in the VIP room.
"Floyd! Stop hitting from here!" As Floyd apologized and went for his fun again.

By the distraction, Vernie picked up the contract Azul make, without her sign. She carefully inspect the paper, grinned  mischievously. She whispers,
"How strong are your paper, Azul..."

He froze. His sight went back to the girl, went ahead and steal the contract but failed," It's not polite to take the contract without permission!"

As they fight for the paper, until the rate that they were too close, their chest touched, hearing each other's heartbeat. They got astounded.
"This isn't appropriate, Azul...! I'm not agreeing selling my body...!"

As they get up, Azul coughed." T-The paper....give me back....!"
Without hesitation, she teared the contract. She wondered what will happen if she do this act.

---

In the Botanical Garden, a lazy lion was napping in a corner, while no one was around. The redhead sudden trespassing, wakes up the lion. "Uh.....Who.....!"

"I'm sorry, Leona-senpai! I just tries to find Snowdrop! She was gone the entire day....I'm worried!" Mary shivers a little by the threatening aura from the Savanaclaw Dorm leader.
"Oh....It just you, little fawn..."

"Snowdrop? You mean the pale president? She's not here. You may leave now." He continued to close his eyes. Mary sweatdropped. She in the end leave and still searching for any single traces of her best friend.

Hearing she's far, Leona clicked his tongue. "That little president...." "She's definitely in trouble."

"Leona-san! You should go back to dorm already. You know, you are forbidden to stay in this garden, isn't?" Ruggie appears and decided to frag his dorm leader.

"Ugh, what a trash bag. I get it, I get it..."

---

Yuu in the end, makes a deal with Azul. He lend out the dorm as the members don't have anywhere to stay....
'At least I don't need to worry about Vernie....She texted me that she will be staying at Octavinelle Dorm....She say she will be okay....but we all are still worrying...'

Yuu sighed, "Now where us stay...." The other anemones besides Jack also tag along with him, Jack advised to stay at his place. They all end up agreeing the idea.

"Will Vernie-senpai be alright....? She looks like something that cannot be told..." Deuce worries.
"She will be alright, I think...." Mary shrugged her shoulders, feeling alone without the girl.

"What else we can do now...." Yuu trailed off, as a message appears on his phone. It was written,"You just must find the way to defeat Azul, you guys are the only hope right now.."

---
(To be continued)

"Now I have risk my safety, you guys shall do the first move."