5.

"FIRST WEEK OF TOUR DONE!" Folio basically screamed in my ear. "Let's go!" Patrick yelled. Our first night of tour was done and went off without a hitch and some of us are walking over to the bar. Folio, Jolly, Noah, Patrick, Shev and I walked into the bar finding a table. The bar is a little hole in the wall, but cute. I walked over to the bar ordering a round of shots for everyone, It is the least I can do for inviting me to do this. Telling my father was complicated. He does not really understand, but understood I wanted a break. I had returned home briefly to gather some things for tour and brought Jaxson and Binx back with their things, dropping my Jaxson off at Brent's to make things easier for him.

  Noah walked up behind me at the bar and draped his arms around my shoulders. "Hi." I smiled up at him, handing his some shots. We placed the shots on the table for everyone and all tipped our heads back in unison followed by sour faces. Whiskey. Noah took my hand and led me to a two person table a couple tables away and grabbed us a few beers. "What, you didn't want to sit with the rest of the group?" I giggled. "No, I would rather get to know Beartooth's leading lady." He smirked. "I don't know about that one. I'm pretty sure that would be Caleb." I shouted pointing at Caleb. "Hey!" He yelled back with an amused face causing me to send him a goofy face back.

"So Evelyn, tell me more about yourself." Noah said confidently. "Like what?" I asked, trying to get myself out of this, nervously staring at my beer, anywhere than Noah's eyes. "Well, you already know I work at Hopkins, and I love photography. There's nothing much more to me." Meeting his gaze, he gave me a look saying bullshit.

"Don't bullshit me, Ev. I know there's more to you." He said confidently, moving his hand on mine momentarily. I was facing the others' table and I could see Spencer and Shev peek at us, giving me a thumbs up. I got up from my seat and reached out for Noah's hand. "C'mon, back to the friends we go." He looked at me with a pout on his face as I led him over to our friends joining them, I realize we are still holding each other's at the table causing me to awkwardly let go and hide my blush.

Noah and I spend the night cracking jokes with the group. "Another beer?" Noah asked, picking up my empty bottle. I nodded and watched him as I walked away. "Earth to Evelyn." Shev, waving her hand in front of my eyes, putting me back on planet earth. "Girl. Just kiss him already." She stated nudging towards Noah. "He will reject me. I'm not his type." I sighed. "Ev, you don't even know his type. And who gives a fuck about a types anyway? You know you're drop dead gorgeous, right?" I tried to smile. "I look nothing like you or Nadia." I said just above a whisper. "First of all, no one looks like Nadia, she's been blessed by the fucking beauty gods. All jokes aside, if this is about weight, Noah is one of the kindest souls, you have absolutely no reason to feel insecure around him, or anyone else, especially all of us. All girls are beautiful no matter what. No one is meant to look the same."

I smiled, this one a little more sincere. We sat on our phones in silence, but comfortable, I can see Noah got distracted laughing with Jolly, noticing me looking and winking at me.

Shev tapped me on the arm. "Hey can I have your phone?" Cocking my head in confusion seeing worry on her face. "I..um..please don't look at twitter." She pleaded with her words and eyes. "Shev..let me see." Reaching out my hand waiting for her to show me her phone. "I really would rather not. I don't want to upset you." She still pleaded but I wasn't giving up as I motioned for her to give me them phone. She sighed and put it in my hand. The tweet going around is a picture of me standing next to Noah in the dress for Ice Nine Kills' set, looking at him and talking to him side stage. "Don't read into it, Ev. These are girls think they know Noah and are desperate.

@ user 1: Who the hell is this??
@ user 2: Seems a little bit chubby for Noah's type.
@ user 3: Okay but they're kind of cute
@ user 4: new girl? Try sharing the snacks
@ user 5: She belongs in a zoo, not with Noah
@ user 6: This comment section is not it y'all. She's gorgeous, leave her alone.

Tears starting to form in my eyes, begging to spill out. "I gotta go." I stood up from the table, Shev calling for me. I ran past Noah who is actively walking back to the table with our drinks. Everyone started calling after me but I ignored them all. No where else to go, I started walking to the bus.

I ran on the bus and huddling in my bunk with Binx, pulling my knees to my chest with my blanket and cried, doom scrolling, even though I know better. After about 15 minutes I can hear light footsteps walking in the bus, unsure exactly who it was.

Noah carefully poked his head in my bunk and looked at the state I was in. He did not say anything, just intruding my space, wrapping me in his arms. "It's okay." He placed his chin on top of mine slightly rocking us back and forth to calm me down. As much as I want to push him away and be alone, I can't move. My sobs slowing down, Noah pulling away a little bit making his eyes meet mine and took my hands.

"Ev, you can't listen to those girls. They have absolutely no right to judge either of us, especially you. They think they know what I want, they think they know me, they tear other girls down just because they don't look like them. News flash, if we all looked the same, that would be boring as fuck." I looked down at my blanket, so embarrassed and hurt no matter how sweet his words are. "Hey, look at me." I kept my eyes on my blanket. "Ev, look at me." He said more sternly causing me to give in and make eye contact. "You know, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. When I met you at that airport, I could not stop thinking about you. My mind was going crazy that I never asked you for your phone number."

He's just saying that.
"You don't mean that."

"Then you're blind." He smiled and poked my glasses. "That you have correct." I nudged him and let out a small laugh. He shifted his body to face me and caressed his hand on my cheek. "I mean every word I say." Our lips were centimeters apart.

"Evelyn!" Shev called for me and pulled back my curtain. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry I didn't- I'm just going to go now." Scrunching up her face and pointing at the common area, laughing as she exited. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Noah, trying to break the silence. "Your pick."