10.

Here we are again, standing in an airport together, but this time it's different. This time is more meaningful, and sad. I don't want to leave Noah, he has become my home and now the outside world seems a little scarier without him.

  Gripping his hand tight, we walk through the very busy LAX, which gives me mad anxiety. I looked up at Noah who gave my hand a firm squeeze and flashed his award winning smile, letting me know everything is okay.

  We stopped at a fairly busy Starbucks to get some coffee. "This is how it all began." Noah smiled. "Two venti sweet cream cold brews please." Noah ordered and I scanned my Starbucks card before he could pay. "Avery!" He whined and rolled his eyes. "I still owe you for the last time." We laughed together and Noah shook his head.

We walked over to claim a table and relax for a little bit before we had to head towards security. He took my hands from across the table and started to rub soft circles on the back of my hand. "I'm going to miss you." I frowned.

  "Baby, we'll see each other again. This tour is almost over and then we have three weeks in the UK. After that, I'm all yours and this time I am going to visit you." Noah was so calm with his words as I am screaming inside. The first time in an airport we met, I just don't want this to be goodbye.

  I checked my watch and realized so much time had passed and it's time to get to security. We walked in silence, holding Noah's hand tight once again until we reached our destination and I immediately started crying as I hugged him tight. "Noah? Please promise me this isn't goodbye." He broke the hug and looked into my eyes while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear out of my face.

"Goodbye? What? No, never. Avery, you've made me so happy and I love you."

My eyes widened. "You love me?" I'm shocked but so fucking happy. "Of course, this has been the best tour of my life, because I had you by my side. Meeting you at that airport was no coincidence, it was fate."

Well, now I'm crying again. "I love you too." I met Noah's lips and it felt different, so much passion my heart could explode, but I just had this pit in my stomach that maybe he'll realize when I am gone, that I am not good enough for him. My brain always gets in the way of my happiness. I pushed the thought aside for now and let myself live in the moment.

  "Call me when you get home." He shouted as we left each other in opposite directions. I smiled and waved goodbye. I think I smiled like an idiot all the way through security because I was getting strange looks, and for once I didn't care. Noah loves me.

Author's note:
Thank you for all of the love with this story, I am having fun writing it. I apologize for the short filler chapter, however I've got some big plans coming. Stay tuned.