15.

Author's note
Hello loves! I am sick as fuck so I've had an abundance amount of time to write and no patience to wait and publish so enjoy. The picture shows Avery's outfit inspo.
AND I think y'all are really going to like the next couple of chapters. Thanks for the love. 🫶🏼

Noah' POV

"I said, "It's done"
You never know if you'll get what you wish for
I climbed to the sun
And I fell
I fell, in a concrete jungle
And I'm the fucking king"

Every lyric, every song swirled around in my mind giving me countless emotions. Concrete Jungle was our last for the night and this one lit a fire of anger inside of me, letting all of my emotions out, giving everything I had to the crowd. Throughout the show I would glance over at Avery, surprised every time that she stuck around when she needs to finish setting up for Ice Nine Kill's set.

I'm hurt, angry and confused. I want to be with her. When I said it was fate that we met at the airport that day, I meant it. The more time I spent away from her unfortunately I've learned that maybe I will be okay. Nick reminded me that if I'm not wanted then I need to let it go, or else I'll be miserable forever. Anger has taken over at this point, we can be together. We should be together, but she won't let it happen and I'm at her mercy and I can only beg for so long.

We said goodnight to our fans, Folio threw his guitar sticks, Ruffilo and Jolly throwing picks and I handed out the set list to a little girl, she had to be about four with the biggest smile and sitting on her dad's shoulders. He mouthed "thank you" and I nodded, running off the stage.

When I did get off stage, I spotted Avery struggling trying to fill in for Shev and finish getting the guys ready. I was on my way to help but the INK guys stepped in before I was even noticed, probably for the best. "Hey, man! Great show!" Spencer patted me on the back. I nodded and smiled back, "Thanks man!" I could feel Avery's eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned around to head back to my band and Avery and I locked eyes awkwardly as I walked away.

"You good?" Ruffilo asked me as we packed up. I had a long pause thinking about my words before I answered. "Actually, yeah. I think I'm ready to have a good night." He smiled and patted me on the shoulder. "That's my guy."

Avery's POV

"Cut loose tonight girl! Everything will be fine. I doubt he was aiming those lyrics at you. Just hang around Pat and Spence, Caleb and the guys will also be there. I gotta go, but I love you and I'll see you soon!" Nadia kissed into the phone and hung up.

  I said "It's done"  - Of course he was singing that to me.

  I lied on my hotel room's bed and stared at the ceiling for hell knows how long to hype myself up. I don't know how much they are paying and tipping the hotel staff, but it better be a lot for putting up with several bands partying together tonight. We've got Ice Nine Kills, Motionless in White, I Prevail, Beartooth and Bad Omens. It is about to be fucking chaos; I just pray the hotel is still standing tomorrow.

  I took a final deep breath out loud and picked myself up and into the shower. I cringed as usual at the sight of myself. Nadia said it's a good idea for me to wear something comfortable but sexy to boost my confidence, so that's what I'm going to try to do. I lathered my hair with my lavender scented shampoo while singing along to Sleep Token as the hot water rolled down my body. As shitty of a day it was, I felt relaxed for the moment.

After I finished washing my body and hair, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my now cold body. I dried my hair and softly curled it. For my makeup, I decided on a soft brown eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyelashes. I looked..tired so I put on a light coat of foundation and concealer on as well. Finishing up with a nude lip, I was making my way to my suitcase to figure out what the fuck to wear.

Staring at the suitcase for what seemed like an eternity, I finally picked out an outfit that I - Nadia had picked out for me, knowing I wouldn't dare to buy it for myself. The outfit itself is a strapless black top with a sweetheart neckline that flows into high rise black leather shorts with a belt, black tights and high boots. All topped off with a honey colored jacket to top it off. I have to admit. I felt good. I smiled to myself knowing that my goddamn friends are becoming everything to me.

  Brent's words roll through my head, I can feel it in my bones that you were meant for this. And maybe I was.

The party is on the rooftop, but by the looks of it, a lot of people have already been pregaming and causing chaos as I walked through the hall in the elevator.

  As soon as the doors started to close a hand popped through to stop them. "Look at you!" Marcos basically eye fucked me as he took in my appearance. My cheeks went red because of the attention. "Thanks, Marcos. Not so bad yourself. "I nudged his side with my hip playfully. We all decided tonight to dress more formal. He was wearing white t shirt with a dark blue suit jacket and pants.

  Standing in comfortable silence the rest of the way up as I played around with my watch, the elevator clicked open, and my eyes probably almost popped out of my head with the sight of this rooftop party. Marcos led me out onto the pavement with his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the bar.

  "Looking good, Avey!" Spencer and Patrick greeted me. "Yeah, A! Looking good!" I heard another voice behind Spencer.

   "Caleb!" I basically jumped into his arms with how happy I was to see him. I miss working with them so much. "Glad somebody is happy to see me! So should we get this party started?!" He shouted and everyone started yelling with him. As dashing as they all looked right now, no one is about to feel as good as they look tomorrow morning.

  "So what are you going to do after this tour?" Marcos asked me as we leaned up against the bar sipping our drinks.

  "Honestly, everyone thinks I'm made for this, and I may start believing it too but..my father." Marcos cocked his head to the side giving me a quizzical look. "I'm supposed to be the heir of the company.." I said quietly. A few drinks in and my heart is literally pounding through the concrete walls to be heard.

  Carlos stood a little closer to me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. If I had drank any more, Carlos and I would be back in my room, but that's not what I want right now.

  I shied away, letting Carlos know that's not what I'm interested in. As I looked across the bar I locked eyes with Noah who had his arm around another girl.

  "Excuse me, Carlos." I gave him an apologetic smile and walked away from the bar to the balcony to get some fresh air. A few moments later, I could sense a silent presence behind me. "Can I help you?" I asked, staring out into the city, leaning on one of the bar height tables.

Before I knew it, Noah had joined me at the table and my confidence had jumped right off the balcony.

I climbed to the sun
And I fell
I fell, in a concrete jungle