18.

Noah

"Take a deep breath, Avery. I'm right here with you." Avery and I are sitting at an airport in Florida waiting to board our plane to Knoxville. Tour ended a few days ago out here and it's time to change Avery's life.

She is getting extremely nervous about speaking with her father and introducing me to him. I watched her as she sits in the seat across from me looking so cozy, yet frazzled with her neck pillow and oversized hoodie, fiddling with her watch and bouncing her legs, a couple of her nervous habits.

"Noah, this is actually the first time you and I have been on a plane together." She says as she smiles and takes my hand. "And not the last time." I added, smiling back at her. Her smile is so contagious and lights up the entire room.

Ladies and gentlemen, we will now be boarding zone 4 onto Flight A2725, departing to Knoxville, Tennessee. Zone 4, you are now invited to board. Zone 4, you may now board.

  "Ready?" I asked as I stood up to grab my backpack and help Avery out of her seat. We walked hand in hand to get in line to board our plane, giving her a little squeeze to reassure everything is going to be great.

  I let Avery have the window seat, she loves to be able to look out the window, always so curious at what we're flying over even if she doesn't particularly like being so high in the air. Taking off always makes her nervous and she was getting antsy as we taxied on the runway.

  "You okay, love?" I took her hand and rubbed circles on the back of her hand with my thumb. She didn't say anything but nod while her eyes were glued at the window. I put my arm around her and pulled her in so she was leaning on my chest, but still able to see out the window if she needed to and I started to softly sing to her. Before I knew it, she had fallen asleep in my arms.

  Avery

  After Noah had woken me up, I realized I slept through the whole flight, which is not something easy for me to, but with Noah anything seems to be possible.

"What's up fuckers!" Brent yelled and honked his horn as he pulled up in my car to pick us up. "Hey Brent!" I called to my brother as I met him in front of the car to give him a hug. "Hey sis."

  "What's up man!" Noah and Brent exchanged a quick hug. We quickly threw our things in the trunk of Brent's car and hopped in. "Good to see you, Brent. Thanks for picking us up." Brent's face lit up as he looked at Noah through the rearview mirror.

  "Of course. I have to say, when I sent Av on tour I was not expecting this outcome, this is better than I could've imagined." Brent had the biggest shit eating grin on his face. This has to be the whole reason he forced me on tour and looking at Noah, I was grateful. Noah caught me looking at him and he returned the smile and leaned in passionate kiss.

  "As cute as this is, y'all need to get a room." He scrunched his nose and I smirked back. "Don't worry, we will." Noah chuckled at my statement.

  We arrived back at my house and unpacked the car, Noah refusing to let me carry my own things in the house. "My babies!" I yelled as I walked in and Jaxson and Binx greeted me, Jaxson basically tackling me to the ground giving me kisses sending all of us in a laughing fit. He noticed Noah and immediately stiffened up and got a little protective.

  "Jax, it's okay, bud." I could tell Noah was a little uncomfortable at first, and not just because of Jaxson. I have large and expensive home for people my age. I don't like to brag about my money but I have worked very hard for what I have, and saved up a lot of it. This really solidifies being able to move to California.

  "Follow me." I motioned to Noah to follow me to my room. I immediately set my luggage down and jumped into my bed, my own bed and Noah followed suit. We both lied on our backs for a few minutes and stared at the ceiling until Noah rolled on his side, holding his head in his hand. Jaxson jumped on the bed with us, beginning to relax around him.

  "Move in with me. In Cali." Noah suddenly said softly. I made eye contact with him. "What?" I was shocked but flattered by his statement. "Move in with me. I want to be with you as much as possible. I just love you so much, I spent so much time away from you and I don't want to do that anymore." He said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

  I didn't even realize how big of a smile on my face. I moved in and kissed him. "I love you too, and absolutely I will move in with you."

  "Yes!" He shouted, in my ear mind you and tackled me into a hug causing me to giggle.

  "Noah, you are crushing me." He has me pinned to the mattress as he hugged me, dead-weighting. "Good." He pulled away and gave me a wet kiss on the cheek. "Ew!" I exclaimed.

I got up as soon as he set me free. "C'mon. Let's get ready to meet my dad."