16.

sexual content

  "You killed it out there today, you know that?" Noah quietly mentioned after a few moments of agonizing silence between us passed in the crisp spring night sky.

  My eyes haven't left my glass that housed chilled beer my mind was begging me to chug to get me out of this. I scoffed playfully, "Me? I wasn't the one on the stage."

  I could hear him suck in a breath that he was probably holding in until I said something. "Avery, you worked your ass off today. Ice Nine Kills could not have a show like that if you didn't take charge today." He complimented.

  My cheeks went red, my eyes still not leaving my beer glass's sight. "Noah, I know this is not what you're here to talk about." I finished my beer and finally had the courage to look him in the eyes.

  "I didn't know you would be out on the road again." He said rather quietly.

  "I mean, I didn't really have a choice." I pursed my lips together.

  "Brent and Cal, huh?" He chuckled and took a sip of his beer. "You always have a choice, Avery."

  "It's not that easy." I muttered as I got up to walk away.

  "Avery?" Noah called and I couldn't bear to answer. "Avery." This time Noah was more stern with his words and took ahold of my wrist, but not tight enough to hurt me. "What do you mean it's not that easy?"

"Noah..I don't know who I am anymore. I'm just some girl that had everything figured out. Who had a life, and then I went to follow my passion because my brother talked me into it. Which is wonderful, but my life is so different now and I'm just trying to figure it out." I rambled.

"Confused about what?" He cocked his head to the side. "About if we should be together or not while you finally decide you want to live out your dream? You know you love it. You're pushing everything away for no reason, Avery." The longer Noah spoke the truth I could feel my concrete walls cracking around my heart, it was going to break free.

"You broke my heart, Avery, because you're scared? Look I get it, but good things in life are scary. That's why they use the word adventure." My heart broke listening to him tell me I broke his. Those lyrics swirling around in my head from Concrete Jungle again.

A tear escaped my eye, "What about the girl I saw you with?" He looked surprised.

"Molly? I invited her because I thought we were done. And what about that guy you've been hanging around?" He scoffed back at me.

"Marcos? An old friend actually." He rolled his eyes, unamused. "You don't believe me?" I challenged him, stepping closer to him. The alcohol kicking in a little confidence and taking charge. I took his hand and led him from the balcony through the sea of people, getting looks from our friends.

We made our way into the elevator, as soon as the steel doors shut, both of Noah's hands were caressing my cheeks, our faces millimeters apart.
"Do you really want to be done, Avery?" He didn't ask me with a sadness tone, more of a husky tone. Enough for the concrete walls around my heart to incinerate. I shed a single tear and nodded a 'no.'

He did not wait another second before his lips crashed onto mine in a hungry, but slow frenzy. The elevator opened and luckily no one was in the halls. It didn't matter anyway because neither of us were going to let go. We stumbled all the way down the hall, only breaking from each other's lips when needing to breathe, bumping into the walls left and right.

I could feel him searching his pockets frantically, grabbing his keycard to get us in the door. We stumbled in and he locked the door in front of this, kicking off his shoes, leading me down on the bed so he could hover over me. He sent kisses all the way from my temple, to my jaw, and down to my shoulder blade. He broke away and just looked at me, like he hasn't seen the sun in months.

"You're so goddamn beautiful, Av. You deserve the world, and all the happiness, even if your brain tells you something different. Let me love you?" The last question came out more as a plea as he ran his thumb along my bottom lip. I smiled and shed another tear that he immediately cleaned up with his thumb, and I nodded.

His lips reattached to mine, this time so passionate but hungry, and I reciprocated. Noah took my bottom lip in between his teeth, just grazing it, and granting his tongue access to dance with mine. He started to roam my body with his fingertips, every touch contributing to a burning feeling in my core. He tossed my shirt off, giving easy access to my breasts with the absence of a bra. He played around with my nipples and he started his way down my stomach with kisses, stopping at my waistband.

He made eye contact with me as he hovered over my core, his eyes dark and needy. His eyes never left mine as he sent slow kisses down my thighs, stopping right before my center, causing me to whine and buck my hips.

He chuckled at my desperation. "Noah, please." I whined again. He chuckled again. "Your wish is my command, love." He sat up, pulling his shirt above his head, and my shorts down, nearly ripping my tights. Without warning, Noah went right back to trailing kisses and sucking sweet spots on my thighs until he made it to my core. "Fuck." I sighed. Noah waisted not time sucking and spreading his tongue through my folds. He added one finger, and then two, causing me to yell out a few moans louder than I probably should have.

Noah laughed and abruptly took his fingers out. "Roll on your back." I pouted at the abrupt stop. He bent down closer to my ear. "Did I..stutter? Roll. Over." He said sternly and I did as he told. I rolled over on my hands and knees immediately met with Noah's hands rubbing my clit in a circular motion setting fire to the rest of my body. "You ready, love?" He whispered in my ear as he took some of my hair in his fist. I nodded, not wanting to wait another second.

Noah rolled on the condom and made his entry into my core, sending pleasure throughout my whole body. Usually I'd be embarrassed to show my body like this, but with Noah I wasn't afraid anymore.

The next morning I woke up in a warm embrace, something I wasn't use to, but I missed it. I missed him. I rolled over to face a passed out Noah, as I admired him, every single feature. I traced his tattoos which made him stir and pull me in closer. "Good morning my love." He mumbled, and my smile went ear to ear as he fluttered his gorgeous eyes open. "Good morning."

"Would you like some coffee?" He asked rubbing circles on my back.

"No, I wanna lie here forever." He chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you, Avery." I immediately started crying. "Shh." Noah pulled me in close to console me.

"Noah, I'm so sorry." I sobbed into his chest. "For what, Av?" Like he didn't know.

"I'm sorry I broke your heart. I love you."