We fucking made it!!!

2009

Everyone threw their graduation hats in the air and we all screamed in happiness. "We fucking made it!!!" I screamed. Cris stood next to me and she was jumping around with joy. "FUUUCK YEEEAAAAH!!!" She cheered. We were super happy that we actually threw our middle fingers at the teachers and the principle's faces.
"Hahaha oh god their reaction was priceless" Cris laughed and I joined.

The ceremony was finally over so we both walked back to our houses which was Cris' cause I wasn't welcomed in mine. It's hard living under the same roof as your mother who judges you when you wished you could move to your dad's who lives all across the world. Good thing Cris' parents are really welcoming.

"Hey Ana? You okay? You'be been zoned out in front of the door for a few minutes" Cris asks "Oh yeah I'm just really happy we can finally move away in a week, hate this fucking town" I said.

We got in and it was really quiet, usually Cris' parents would watch a horror movie with the sound full blast or they would be cooking with some rock music.

"My parents are working late tonight so they would be home at eleven" Cris says. I checked the clock and saw that it was. only six. "Yaawwss he have five hours to our selfs" I cheered.

"You know he have to pack for Pennsylvania, we got a week and we still haven't done shit" she says. "Uuuuggggh I don't wannaaaa" I whine, I was too tired to do anything today, I just wanna watch some horror movies.

"Fine we'll start tomorrow" "YAAAAAAYYYYY" I screamed. "Shut up now let's watch Halloween"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

One week later

"CRIS HURRY THE FUCK UP!! WE WILL MISS THE PLANE YOU SHIT!!!" I screamed, she sleeps so much! "Wow what the fuck?!? What time is it?!?!" She asks running down the stairs with her messy black and purple hair and her Jack Skellington pj. "It's ten in the morning, our flight leaves at one, WE GOTTA GO!!" I tell her, she then whispers something like: "mother-trucker"

Now that I think about it, I think she said "motherfucker"

Thirty minutes later, she runs downstairs ready and with her luggage sin hands. "Finally now let's go!!" I say.

Suddenly her parents come out of the living room, arms wide open for hugs.
"We'll miss you guys" Cris' father says.

"Ana, I know you aren't my child, but you have lived here for the past two years so I am going to say that I love you like my own daughter" her mother says with tears in her eyes. "Aww I love you too" I say while hugging her.

"And Cris, my little baby is finally living on her own, I'm so proud of you, I love you so much" she says giving Cris a hug. "Come here my little angel" her dad said joining the hug.

I couldn't help my self but to take out my phone and snap a picture. "Aaaw, this is going straight to Insta and Facebook" I said. "Ugh you'll pay" Cris' dad said.

"Okay mom, dad we gotta go, do you think that one of you could bring us to the airport? I don't want to take a taxi" Cris asks. "I'll bring you two" her mom says.

During the whole ride, Cris' mom gave us a few tips on how to live, find jobs and who to trust and not trust.

We finally arrived at the airport, we got out of the car and said our last goodbyes. It was already 12:30 so we ran inside and left our luggages where we had too then we ran to the boarding station. We got in the plane and sat at our places.

"We are actually doing this" I whispered. "Yup, I hope what people tell us are true" "That dreams do come true?" I ask "Yeah"

We then laid back into the seats, with earphones in our ears, listening to Motionless in White or Black veil Brides, our favorite bands.

If we actually do become famous, I hope that one day we'll meet these guys. That would be awesome!

***********************************
A/N: Hope you guys'll like this first chapter, I know it's kind off short but I'll post at least once a day! ^.^

Btw: pic of Ana and Cris on top or side. Wtv. Oh and I had to put stickers, they were too cute XD