We're leaving in two days

Ana' POV

When Cris left, Chris (hehehe this is going to messed up for you guys) and I started to have a good conversation about the tour.

"So are you excited?" He asks. "Words can't describe how I feel about this" I chuckled nervously. My stomach hurts, is it cause of the butterflies that are literally taking control of me or the fact that I'm too nervous that I'm about to get sick? Yup, I'm extremely nervous. Hell! Who wouldn't be nervous around Chris Motionless... Like for real... This guy is a fucking sex God!

"Oh I've been meaning to ask you, uhm, for the song Contemptress, could you possibly take Maria's lines.? .. Since she isn't a part of the tour" he says looking down, biting his pierced lip.

Is he trying to make me melt?!?!

"Uhm sure I wouldn't mind, why not Cris tho?" I asked, curiosity taking over. That was a dumb ass question, shit now he'll think that I don't want to. So before he could say anything, I said "Actually forget the question, I'll do it" giving him a reassuring smile. He looked up and then smiled back.

"DING" the elevator rung. Shit this is my floor.

"Oh well I guess I'll see you around?" I say. "Oh yeah for sure, oh uhm could I get your phone number" he asks, his cheeks became a bright shade of pink. He saw that I was looking so he just looked down.

That was adorable

"Sure" I said, taking his phone and tipping down my number. I wrote my name in the contact and I added a little red heart just for fun, then gave him back his phone. Chris scanned it and then chuckled.

The doors to the elevator started to close so I got out. "Bye Chris" I said. "Goodbye beautiful"

I turned around in shock but the last thing I saw was that gorgeous smirk of his and then the door closed.

He just called me beautiful... Me ...

After a few seconds of thinking what he said, I walk to the front door to my apartment and opened it. No one was around so I guess that Cris is still coming up the stairs.

Speak of the devil, the door flew open and a very tired looking Cris was at the doorstep.

"Why the hell did I choose the stairs?"

"It's not my fault, you're the one who LEFT ME WITH FUCKING CHRIS CERULLI" I yelled.

"You're welcome, and please don't yell, I'm still dizzy. Let's just go sleep and you'll tell me what happened in the elevator" she smirked.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I woke up bright early this morning cause of my phone ringing. I got up from bed and took it from the night stand. Without looking who it was I answered it.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, or why you're calling me, but you better have a good fucking reason to wake me up this early"

"Damn woman, calm your shit, it's John. I just wanted to tell you the dates and places of your tour, I'll send you a pic of it." My manager said. "By the way, it's 12 in the afternoon"

"Wow what the fuck..." I checked the time and yeah, he was right. "Ok, thanks John, was that all you wanted to say to me?"

"Oh yeah, I heard that you'll be doing Maria's part of the song Contemptress, since you're doing a song with motionless, do you mind if Cris does Lost it All with BVB?" He asks.

"Nah I'm fine with it, she'll be thrilled!!"

"Okay perfect, so I've just send you the picture of the dates on Facebook, so get packing, we're leaving in two days, okay bye!!" And before I could say anything, he hangs up.

I checked Facebook to see the dates and apparently we are going to the Toronto first and Montreal last. Wow, we've been raised in Montreal till the age of 18 and then Cris and I moved to Toronto to pursue our dreams. And now we're 23 years old, and living our dream.

So I looked at the dates, and they're was a lot. I bet we'll be touring for a few months...

( you can skip this part )

Canada:
February 15 - Toronto
February 17 - Winnipeg
February 18- Saskatoon
February 19 - Edmonton
February 20 - Calgary
February 21 - Vancouver
U.S.
February 23 - Dallas
February 26 - Oklahoma City
February 28- Phoenix
March 3 - Los Angeles
March 5 - Denver
March 6 - Manhattan
March 8 - Louisville
March 9 - Scranton
March 11 - New York
Europe:
March 14 - Paris
March 15 - Madrid
March 17 - Rome
March 18 - Berlin
March 20 - London
March 21 - Glasgow
March 24 - Bucharest
March 26 - Kiev
March 27 - Chisinau
March 30 - Moscow
Australia:
April 3 - Sydney
April 4 - Melbourne
April 6 - Brisbane
South America:
April 10 - Bogota
April 11 - Caracas
April 13 - Lima
April 15 - Rio de Janeiro
April 17 - Santiago
April 18 - Buenos Aires
Back to Canada:
April 21 - Montreal

(Okay you can start reading again)

This makes no sense, why are we playing for Montreal last? I gotta call John latter...

Suddenly I heard footsteps in the kitchen, it must be Cris. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I was done, I got out and went straight to the kitchen. To my surprise, Cris was making breakfast, she never makes breakfast! Hell, she never cooks!

"Since when do you cook?" I asked.

"Well I was hungry and you didn't make anything so I decided to make me some breakfast... Only for me"

"Fuck you, I'm hungry too and I always make you food so today is your turn"

"Fine" she sighed in annoyance.

"Oh by the way, John called. We are leaving in two days and I have the dates." I say giving her my phone so she could see.

She scanned the phone a few times but at the end she had a confused expression.

"Why the hell are we going to Montreal last?" She asks.

"I have no clue, I'm going to talk about it to John."

"Okay, did you tell the rest of the band the dates?"

"I bet John did."

"Okay" she finally says. Oh shit, I have to tell her the bvb news.

" Oh and he told me I'll be doing Maria's part of the song Contemptress by Motionless." I tell her.

"Oh my gawd that's amazing!!!" She yells.

"That's not all, you'll be doing Juliet's part of the song Lost It All"

For a few seconds, Cris looked at me with her jaw wide open, I bet she didn't see that one coming.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" She screams. She then runs a round like a little kid, screaming that she'll be singing with Andy. She does that for a few minutes till she falls to the floor.

I couldn't help myself but to laugh at her craziness.

"We'll be having a lot of fun during this tour" I said. Cris just nodded in agreement and then took a pillow, covered her face and started to scream ... again.

*****************************************

A/N Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll be writing more this week and yup!!!
Oh and for the dates, I just wrote whatever...

So yeah, please vote and comment!!! Thank you!!

(*^^*) ^o^ └(^o^)┘ ~ ω ●ω● \\*^o^*// () (>) =^.^=