Wait what!?

Kuza's POV

I can't believe I just did that... I kissed her...

I pushed myself away, and started to shake. She looked extremely shocked... Shit, I knew I shouldn't have done that!!

"Oh my god Ana I'm so sorry... I -uuh... I didn't... Fuck!!" I yelled running around in circles.

Ana's POV

He started pacing back and forth again, yelling at himself for kissing me.

I just can't believe he did that, what does it mean tho?

Does he like me? Or did he just want to try it out by curiosity...?

I was so confused so I grabbed him by his shoulders and stopped him from panicking so much.

"Explain please..." I asked him in the most calm voice ever.

He sighed and answered. "I like you Ana... A lot. Like since day one, I had my eye on you for so long and I wanted to be more than just friends but then I saw you with Chris and then Ricky... And I uuuh - I guess I was jealous... And maybe a little mad, so I was over thinking a lot and I just wanted to know if I really do love you... And yeah after the kiss, I can truly say that I do..."

I was really chocked... I never thought that he liked me in this way. I see him as my best friend.

"I uuhh... I can't Mike I'm sorry, you're my guy best friend and I don't want to loose you and ruin our friendship..."

He looked down, disappointed and I think I saw a tear falling down his cheek...

Oh god I feel like pure shit!!

Why me?!

"Ana we gotta go... Oh shit I'm sorry" said Jess when she opened the door, realizing that she is ruining something.

I looked at her and sighed and told her I'll be there in a minute, she nodded and closed the exit door.

I looked back at kuza but he wasn't there... He was further down the street with his head down.

I'm sorry Michael ...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Cristina's POV

The show ended well, and everyone had fun... Well most of them.

I noticed that Ana wasn't feeling like herself, she was shaking her legs up and down and scratching her arms, which means she was stressed like hell.

I came up to her alone and asked her what was wrong. She then explained everything, from how she felt for Chris, to how she is gaining more feelings for Ricky and to how Kuza loves her...

Damn... I would not like to be at her place...

"I wanna make a change..." She quietly mumbles... I looked at her confused and also a little worried.

"What kind of change?" I asked

She looked up at me and smiled weekly, that creeped me out man.

" we haven't had a girls night out, let's do one right now" she then got up and dragged me out of the venu.

We went to a couple of stores, bought some clothes which were super different than our usual style, then bought some hair dye which weren't our colors and last but not least, she bought any kind of black makeup.

Let's just say that we are officially broke right now... Literally...

But I'm so curious... What the hell is her plan?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ricky's POV

After the show, I haven't seen Ana or Cristina anywhere, we all planned on going to this bar even tho most of us don't drink. So it was just the whole motionless and bvb crew, the rest of The Useless and Michael.

We all sat at a booth and had a small conversations.

The bar also had some food on the menu so we all decided to get some chicken wings and fries.

I've been getting so worried lately with the whole Ana choosing between Chris and I... So I had to ask him something.

"Chris...?" I silently spoke, he looked and me and responded with a nod.

"Uhm can we like... Not fight about Ana... Like when she'll decides who she wants, let's not hate on each other... Please" I nervously tell him. At first he looked at me, not saying anything then he said "of course we won't, we're best buddies"

That made most of my worry fly away... But I still had a small feeling something would go wrong...

Ghost's POV

I was sitting quietly eating my fries when I kind of overheard what Ricky and Chris were talking about. She still hasn't chosen yet? Man I gotta talk to her, which is funny cause I haven't spoken to her much.

I looked over to my right to see Mike all bumbed out.

"Hey man what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

He looked up at me and said "have you ever loved someone for so long but that she never noticed it and only saw you as her best friend...Aaaaand that she is falling for two of your friends..."

"Who are you talking about here, kuza?"

He sighed and mumbled "Ana..."

And that's when I spat my Pepsi out of my mouth.

I looked at him with chock. He can't love her! This is too much for her right now! Ana will expload one day with the stress she'll have with this!

"Did you tell her how you feel?" I asked, hoping he says no...

"Even worst.... I kissed her"

I got up from my seat, full of rage. Kuza looked at me, he was shaking. Was he afraid I was gonna do something to him?

Everyone looked at me confused, even the whole fucking bar was looking at me.

So I just left and went to the bathroom to calm down.

I know I might of overreacted back there but I am just sick of all this. I care for Ana, she's like a sister to me and seeing all these problems grow by the minute isn't healthy for her. She's gonna break at one moment, I bet that's why she didn't want to come with us.

I looked at myself in the mirror and calmed down.

I need to talk to her soon...

I left the bathroom and sat back at my place. Everyone looked at me, they were worried and really confused but I just brushed it off and started to eat my fries again.

No one's POV

Everyone was sitting quietly and eating their meals, when suddenly the doors opened.

Cristina and Ana both came in the bar at the same time, but they were dressed completely different.

Everyone were clapping and cheering at the new change, telling them how well it soothed them and how pretty they were... but Chris, Ricky, Kuza, Ashley and Andy had their mouths wide open. They were practically drooling over the girls.

Which made them both laugh like little high school girls.

***********************************
A/N

Hehehehehehe xD
Can't wait to show you guys their new changes!!!

Hope you liked this chapter, please comment what you thought about it. And please vote xD

Thank chuu guys!! ^^
Lova ya :*