Why is this so complicated?

A/N:
Hope you guys don't mind the change xD so from now one these are the looks of the girls, except that Cris has snake bites. Anyways have fun reading this chapter!!
Also: WARNING!!! might contain some smut!!!

Ana's POV

Cris and i came close to the table and sat down quietly. I've noticed that Andy and Ashley have been basically drooling over Cris. And I was the one that colored her hair and all! So she'll repay me back one day.

During the rest of night, I feel some eyes looking at me and it made me laugh inside cause I knew exactly who they were.

I quickly looked at my left to catch Ricky staring at me, but he quickly looked away and started to blush...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Then I looked to my right to catch Chris looking at me, but he didn't look away when I caught him, instead he just smirked, eyeing me up and down.

It kind of turned me on in a way, like it wasn't uncomfortable at all, it made me feel confident knowing that I actually do look good.

This time, I was the one looking away and blushing like hell. But when I looked down, I saw a familiar hand that had a tattoo of a symbol.

It's kuza...

So I looked up to him staring at me but with no expression. He had a quite long eye contact when he decided to speak.

"I know that you won't choose me, I understand, but know that I've had these feelings for a long time and I don't think I could move on anytime soon..." He quietly said.

I didn't know what to say so I just kind of smiled, but a sad smile.

Sunddenly I felt my while body getting picked up into someone shoulders. I didn't fight back or move at all cause I was still processing on what Michael said...

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when the person put me back down.

"You gotta choose quickly Ana..." Said the guy, I looked up to see ghost.

"I know but it's so hard..."

"I know about Kuza liking you, please tell me you don't like him to??" He said.

"no I don't, hes too much of a brother to me, and I don't want to loose our friendship" I said with worry.

"Okay then let's get things straight. What do you feel for Ricky?" He asked. And honestly, I don't even know. I was standing in front of ghost for over 5min thinking about what he asked.

"I don't really know... he is just so sweet and cuddly and every time he smiles it makes my heart flutter and I love how he tries his best to make me happy, like he'll do anything..."

"Alright... And what about Chris" he asks

"With Chris it's different, like I've always had kind of a huge crush on him before our career and like he makes me melt whenever he smirks, gives me gousbumps when he touches me gently (not in that way) and I just love how he turns me on by just looking at me..."

"Okay so with Ricky, it's all lovey dovey and with Chris, it's 50 shades of grey thing?" He asked starting to laugh at the end, which was pretty funny.

"I guess"

"So what you have to do now, try to find the opposite, try to find Chris' cute side and Ricky's freaky side. That way you'll know for sure who's the perfect one..." He says.

He's right! I guess I should try something like that, but how?

I thanked him and then we went back to our seats. But where did Cristina and Andy go?