Day 1 Toronto

A/N: okay guys, I get it that today isn't February 15 but just stick with the book. Anyways, have fun reading this chapter, love you guys :*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Ana's POV

We've been driving our bus for six hours and I can't stand it anymore. At least we have one more hour till we arrive to Toronto.

"Cris pass me my phone" I tell her, she nods and give it too me. I turn on my 3G to see if I have any notifications. I checked Twitter first and it was mostly our band, motionless and BVB tweeting about our first concert to this tour.

I decided too tweet something sweet so I wrote:

"Hey guys!! Can't wait for our first show. Toronto here we come!! #homesweethome"

Yeah I did put that hashtag, so what? It's where Cris and I moved in to pursue our dream. Whatever.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"We're here!!!" Our manager screamed.

"Finally!" Cris and I say. All of us got out of the bus and walked straight to our place where we were playing.

We got in and saw that BVB were already there. Damn I've never seen them so up close.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Cris whispered/yelled next to me. I could see that she was extremely excited.

"Act normal dumbass" I say.

Cris' POV

Oh my god there's CC, and Jake, and Jinxx, and Ashley.... But where's Andy.

"Where's Andy" I whispered to Ana. "You think i know" she says.

"Fine I'm going to find him, tell the others I went for a walk" I tell her, she nods telling me she understood.

I excused myself to the others and went backstage. There I found a couple of people moving instruments and boxes. I walked a little further just to see what else is there here.

Suddenly, someone gets out of what I guess is the bathroom, and bumps into me.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry" I quickly say.

"Oh no no don't worry honey it was my fault" he says, with a deep deep voice. I think thats how low it was when he was a baby, so low that only trains could hear it.

Wait what... Isn't that what Andy said in one of his interviews.

Shit! Am I talking to Andy?!

I then look up to see those beautiful blue eyes of his, his nose piercing and his lip piercing. Oh my god, it is him.

"Oh my god" I say quietly but he still heard me.

"Hahaha hey Cris, it's nice to finally meet you" he says, giving me his wonderful and welcoming smile. God he is hot!!

"Haha uhm yeah" I say nervously.

"Let's go back to our bands, the owner of this place wanted to talk to us" he says. "Yeah sure, let's go"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

While Cris was with Andy
Ana's POV

I was just talking with CC, talking about our band and his when suddenly the doors to the place open. Then came six boys that I've known since their first album was up.

Ricky was the first one to get in. His little feature was just adorable to me. He was probably my height but I wasn't complaining.

Then came Ryan. His new haircut fit him extremely well. He was that guy that would be a great friend of yours.