I honestly still cant decide

Ana's POV

It has been days since the time Chris told me to follow my heart. We were now at the half of the tour yet I still didn't do what I wanted to. Nothing really happened these few days, Chris and I haven't spoken much, neither has Ricky and I...

Cristina is basically dating Andy but she still doesn't know if it's official or not.

Ashley is still angry and jealous about Cris and Andy.

But apart from that, everything is going super great!! Note the sarcasm...

We finally landed in Paris and our Europe tour started tomorrow since it was late out. We quickly got out of the plane, went to our cab and straight to the hotel.

"Okay guys team up two by two for each room" said our manager.

Everyone pared up quickly and I didn't even had the time to choose someone:

Cristina was with Andy
Jake with Jinxx
Ashley with CC
Balz with Ryan
Ghost with Vinny
Jess with Kyle
Max with Oliver

And only left was Chris,Ricky and I... Oh fuck...

"Uhm you can go with Chris, I don't mind being alone..." Said Ricky, I didn't want to break him, he seemed so sad.

But when I looked at Chris, I just saw him smile, he is probably thinking about the time we will have together during the night.

Ugh I'm sorry Chris...

"Hun it's okay, I'll go with you and maybe next time I'll go with chris" I tell Ricky.

He looks up at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen, OMG IT WAS SO CUTE!!!

But then when I looked at Chris, he seemed so devastated...

OH C'MON!!!!

"Okay guys, let's go all to your rooms, we have a big day tomorrow" said our manager.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ricky's POV

I can't believe she chose me, I get to sleep next to her, oh god I'm so excited! Ugh I feel like a creep when I say that...

Right now I was unpacking my clothes from my luggage and Ana was taking a shower.

The water stopped so I looked at the bathroom door, just to check if she got out or not, but she hasn't.

The door was slightly open...

And then she got out of the shower tub thing (idk) and then I was mesmerized...

There she standed, her back facing me, all those curves, she was... Is ... Beautiful...

I couldn't help but to stare at every inch of her body and her gorgeous curves, her pretty red hair in a bun, making her look so adorable...

Jesus, little ricky down there was getting hard.

OMG RICKY FUCKING OLSEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?

I quickly looked down, feeling my cheeks heat up.

She then walks in the room with only her towel rapped around her body...

Yet again, I couldn't help myself but to look at her, her long legs, curvy waist, big brea...

"Ricky you okay?" She asked, I made a small jump cause I was surprised... How long have I been starring at her, fuck, my cheeks are becoming red again, and little Ricky is still... Fucking ... Hard