Chapter 1: The Future

It was 2038 in Adventure Bay. Hover cars floated through the streets, the sun shone upon the people of the town, and everything was peaceful. At the Lookout, which surprisingly looks the same as it always was, just polished, a man, woman and kid along with nearly 20 dogs and pups (9 adults and 10 kids) . It was Ryder and the PAW Patrol! They've grown up. And the future seems pretty good for our heroes. Ryder and Katie tied the knot and has a boy named Owen (same as Ryder, but with a blonde and dark-brown mixture). Chase and Skye had two pups named Max and Lily. (Max has looks like his father some color from his mother and her little tuft of hair on her head also along with a fluffy tail. Lily has some of her father's colors but everything else is the same). Marshal and Everest also had two pups named Junior and Berkeley (Junior has some purple from his mother on his paws and the tip of his ears. Berkeley has some spots like her father, but everything else stays the same). Zuma and Liberty had, again, two pups named Carter and Alex (they look exactly like their mom and dad), Rubble adopted a bulldog pup and named him Devan (He looks like his adoptive father but has brighter orangish-brown than Rubble), and Rocky and Tundra had three pups named Sage, Winter and Aurora. They were all the same age, some born in the same month, the rest separate. Anyway, they all came back from separate rescues. Some came back from saving a few sea turtles caught in a net, some came back from saving Jake's cabin from falling downhill and off a cliff. And the rest were Chase, Tundra, and the 10 pups. Junior and Lily played tag with Devan while Alex and Aurora were chatting and Max, Sage, Winter, and Carter were playing "Ryder says" with Berkeley. Chase and Tundra watched over them until everyone else came back. Once they saw their parents and owners are back, the pups rushed over to their parents. 

Adult Zuma: Hey, guys. Did ya miss us?

Adult Chase: Hey, Skye.

Adult Skye: Hey, honey. I'm home.

Max: Mom! You're back!

Lily: What happened out there? I heard you were inside the cabin when it started falling!

Adult Chase: Skye were in Jake's cabin when it started to what?!?

Adult Skye: It's okay, Chase. I got out. And his cabin got put back, I give you my word as your wife. (Sigh) You've never changed. Worrying about me even when I had it under control.

Adult Chase: Well, I got to 'cause you never know when a disaster happens. I give you my word as your husband.

Adult Marshall: I dunno, Skye. The room was locked when you got trapped by the guy that simultaneously started both of those missions.

Adult Tundra: What guy?

Adult Rocky: He looked like a boy version of Victoria Vance.

The adults were shocked by Rocky's comment while all but half of the pups were confused

Max: Victoria Vance as in, THE Victoria Vance that trapped Mom in a cage and took her powers away?

Junior: The same Vance that nearly destroyed Adventure City with a meteor shower?!

Alex: The mad scientist Victoria Vance that gave you your powers from Adventure City in the first place?!

Sage: The same one as the woman who nearly crashed a plane into Main Street in Adventure City? 

Lily: Guys, I think the answer is "Yes. THAT Victoria Vance."

Adult Skye: Thanks, Lily. I can't keep up with those questions.

Adult Rubble: Yeah. Neither can I since I was in that cabin too. It just started rolling, and rolling, and I got dizzier and dizzier.

Adult Ryder: Well, it's alright, pups. Once we see that guy again, we'll be ready.