Chapter 15: The Ending Part 2

Wow. This is it. We've come so far. It was only over a month ago that I joined Wattpad. And this is the end of the sequel to my epic story PAW Patrol: Multiversal Massacre. I hope you liked this story so far. 

'Twas the night before Christmas when all through Adventure Bay, every creature was stirring, all saying "Hey!" At the Lookout, the pups were singing the loveliest of carols, forgetting all of their dangerous perils. Rubble, Zuma and Liberty call out, hanging stockings now all in a row . . . 

Rubble: Look!

Zuma: Who's that?

Liberty: (teasingly) Under the mistletoe?

Rocky and Tundra looked up and looked at each other blushing. Once they licked, the atmosphere around them was filled with loving. Rocky and Tundra ran away. But as they ran, the feeling of love was there to stay. 

Okay, this is it for the rhyming. I promise you.

Marshall was helping Ryder and Everest decorate the tree. Skye was giving a paw too, using her jet pack to put the tinsel, higher ornaments, and the angel on top. Once she put that beautiful angel on top, she landed and saw Chase outside the front door, looking out in the cold. She looked around and saw a blanket. She grabbed it and walked over to Chase on his right. She put the blanket around him and Chase looked at her . . . and smiled.

Skye: Anything wrong, Chase?

Chase: (sigh) It's been a month, for us I mean, since Victor told me I have a father. And that makes me wonder. "How come I don't remember him?" or "Is he still alive?" or "Does he even care?". I mean, it's hard knowing you have someone in your family that you recently discovered and you haven't seen their face at all. (Sniffles)

Skye: Chase, I get it. I only had my brothers and sisters. Nobody else other than our owners. (With a smile) But do you wanna know how I'm still the pup you love?

Chase: You love animals and wear specifically pink?

Skye: (giggles) No, silly. I am who I am because of you. You have shown me compassion. Care. Love. Bravery. Who knows? Maybe you got that German Shepherd charm from your father.

Chase: (chuckles) I guess. (Puts right arm around Skye) Thanks, Skye.

Skye: (leaning her head on Chase) Anytime, Chase.

Meanwhile, Marshall was busy struggling to put the popcorn strings around the tree when he saw a glowing light appear the last time a similar light appeared: in chapter 2. He gets himself free and races to the door. He sees Chase and Skye.

Marshall: Guys! Over there!

Chase and Skye look to what it seems to be a portal. They know a portal like that anywhere. It's a time portal!

Chase, Skye and Marshall: Ryder! Pups! Get out here!

Everyone else wear scarfs, hats and coats as they race out the door to see the portal. Then they see something coming through. It's the next gen PAW Patrol. Max, Lily, Junior, Berkeley, Sage, Aurora, Winter, Carter, Alex, and Devan to be exact. Along with Ryder and Katie's son Owen.

Max and Lily: (spotting Chase and Skye) Mom! Dad!

Chase: Max?

Skye: Lily!?

Chase and Skye hug their future kids. Everyone else hugs their future offspring, greeting them with Christmas spirit.

Rocky: We're so happy to see you guys.

Tundra: I missed you.

Winter: We did too, Mom.

Sage: Hey, Dad. We got something for ya. (Brings out a small box with a ribbon) Don't worry, Mom. We got you something too. (Aurora gives Tundra a present)

Meanwhile, everyone else of the next generation exchange presents to the original PAW Patrol. Chase got a scarf with knitted pictures of him, Skye, Max and Lily. He wears it instantly. Skye got her old mouse toy when she was a pup. She nearly cried.

Skye: How- - How did you - - Oh, Mr. Squeakums, I missed you! (Hugs it tightly)

Marshall got mittens for his paws with his insignia that is on his PupTag knitted on them. Everest got a miniature version of her snowplow. A big, open smile came across her face.

Berkeley: I got a good skill of making miniature vehicles.

Junior: Wait till you see the mini version of the PAW Patroller!

Ryder: Why don't we head inside? We got Home Alone on Disney+.

Aurora: Oh, I TOTALLY love that movie! The first two are always the best, right?

Carter: Yeah. When Home Alone 3 came out, they just started losing the point of Home Alone.

Liberty: If the point is a kid being alone in a house, using traps to stop two guys from hurting him, I think they got that point.

Berkeley: No, one of the points that Carter meant was that the kid is supposed to be home alone by accident and not on purpose.

Chase: Yeah. They did the same for Home Alone 4.

Lily: They made a fourth?!

Owen: Anyway, Dad's right. We should head inside because the cold is messing up my perfect blend of blonde and brown hair. 

Devan: Okay, before we go in I got a question: Got any food? (Smiles and opens his tongue, panting)

Rubble: That's my boy.

They all head inside and then start singing one of the most famous carols: "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing". Ryder andOwen are at the back. But all the pups are lined up in front of them. The original pups stand behind the next gen but in front of Ryder and Owen.

Sage, Winter and Aurora: Hark! The herald angels sing
Carter, Alex and Devan: Glory to the new-born king
Junior and Berkeley: Peace on earth and mercy mild
Max and Lily: God and sinners reconciled
Ryder and Owen: Joyful all ye nations rise
Rocky and Tundra: Join the triumph of the skies
Zuma, Libety and Rubble: With angelic host proclaim
Marshall and Everest: Christ is born in Bethlehem
Chase and Skye: Hark! The herald angels sing
Everyone: Glory to the new-born king                                                                                                     Everyone: Hail the heaven-born Prince of Peace!

As they continue their caroling, Chase thinks to himself that maybe Skye is right. Maybe he got what makes him what he is from his father. Then, he hopes one day, he will find his father. And when he finds him, he'll have the answers to all his questions like as if they've been mailed to him. He knows he'll find his father because, well, he's got his friends and family to back him up.

This is great. Now we have finished PAW Patrol: Fragile Futures. Now we know what to wait for in the sequel for this: Chase's father! I don't have much to say, except this. 

Merry Christmas to all. And to all . . . a good night.