Chapter 8: The Tale Romeo and Howliet

Rocky and Tundra exited the portal from the week Chase was born, now they are in the year 1597, the year Romeo and Juliet came into theaters. Everyone in the town of London was in a hurry with excitement and anticipation running in their veins. Rocky and Tundra instantly dress themselves to be late 16th century pups. 

Rocky: Okay. We are in London, England, 1597. Marshall and Everest got to be here somewhere.

Tundra: (uses a British accent to be funny) Okay then. Let's go, dear.

Rocky: (chuckles) Wait, did you call me dear because it's a British sort of thing, or . . . uhhh . . ,

Tundra: (blushes and bluffs in regular accent) I'm using it like a normal pup in London would. Heheh.

Then they notice a crowd heading to the London Theatre. Rocky and Tundra come up to a pup and his owner in the crowd.

Tundra: (in British voice) Dear lad, where is everyone going to this very moment?

Rocky: (nervous) Yeah . . . What is of such-eth . . . Uhh . . . vast excitement that rails through these people? (Mutters so himself) I need acting lessons.

London Pup: It's an astounding event occurring, chaps! Shakespeare is showing us a play he promises to be magnificent.

Rocky: (in regular accent) What play?

London Boy: "Romeo and Juliet". I heard it is a tragedy and romance story of historic proportions.

London Pup: I cannot wait

Rocky and Tundra: (look at each other and say in thought) Oh, it is. And still is nearly 500 years from now.

Later, Rocky and Tundra were about to enter but the guard stops them.

London Theatre Guard: Sorry, young pups. You cannot go inside. You need to either pay or be an official to be inside.

London Theatre Guard Dog: He's right, chaos. You might want to ask someone else to spoil it for you when it's done.

Rocky: Welp, okay. See you guys later.

Tundra: (Following Rocky) What are you doing?

Rocky: I gotta plan.

Then they sneak in through the dressing room, hoping to dress up like a guard. Rocky and Tundra find a suit and a fake guard's weapon. But there's not one for dogs, so they have to stand on each other. They start to have trouble with Rocky getting on Tundra.

Rocky: Maybe if I . . . (Grunts)put my leg up here, - -

Tundra: And I hold still and you could - - Owowowowowow! Watch your foot!

Rocky: (notices his left hind foot) Opps. (Lifts it up and climbs onto Tundra's back) Sorry, Tundra.

Tundra: It's alright. Just don't ask me to cheerlead.

Rocky: (chuckles) Noted.

Then Rocky buttons up the buttons he could reach with his front paws while Tundra works on the pants. Then she notices a box that says "Guard Dog outfit) with a face like "Like WE couldn't see that earlier." mixed with "Ya gotta be kidding me." Later, they out on their suits. Tundra comes out and shows herself  in the outfit. Rocky, respectfully, salutes to Tundra.

Rocky: I bet my PupHouse you look more beautiful in that than me. (Thinks I thought as he blushes) Real smooth, Rock.

Tundra: (giggles) Nah, it's okay. I always liked a dog in uniform. (She says to herself) What did I say?

Rocky: Ahem. Okay, let's find our friends.

FYI: For those who are reading this story but did not read the story of Romeo and Juliet, SPOILERS AHEAD. For everyone else, you're okay.

The two pups walk out in uniform, salute to the soldiers guarding the entrance and they salute back. Rocky and Tundra enter the theatre, at the part where Romeo and Tybalt are in a sword fight after Tybalt killed Mercutio and Romeo fights Tybalt in an epic sword fight. Rocky looks around the room for their friends and Tundra watches the play. Rocky then spots a Dalmatian and Husky next to each other. He gets Tundra's attention  and Tundra looks at where Rocky is pointing. Marshall and Everest, intrigued by the play.

Tundra: (whispering) I can't believe it! We found'em!

Rocky: (whispering) Okay, but we gotta take these uniforms  off. (Strained) I feel something is going on with these pants.

Tundra: (whispering and strained) Maybe them being to tight?

Rocky: (whispering) Yeah. That was it.

The pups stiffly walk back to the dressing room and both ask in their minds one question: "How do British soldiers here fight in these death traps they call uniforms?!" Later, they emerge with their 16th century peasant clothing from before. Rocky walks up to Marshall and Tundra walks up to Everest, both either crying or intrigued by the play at the part where Romeo was banished for killing Tybalt. 

Rocky: (whispering to Marshall) Marshall. Buddy!

Marshall: (turns his head around and whispers a sob as he hugs his friend) Bring me home. The story pi's sadder than we were told it was.

Tundra: (whispering to Everest) Yo, Ev. Hello?

Everest: (whispers as she grabs onto Tundra's paw) When we leave, I'm telling Marshall.

Then the four reunited pups step slowly and stealthily outside the theater through the dressing room entrance they took and went through it. Everest blurts out a few words no one expected (okay, maybe a little), but thankfully they were never heard.

Everest: (blurting out) I HAVE A CRUSH ON MARSHALL! (Covers her mouth with her paws)

Marshall smiles sheepishly and blushes redder than his fire truck could in a century at hearing that his crush has a crush on him back,

Rocky: (shocked) Ooooo...kaaayyy. Ahem, now that Howliet (gesturing Everest) has confessed to Romeo (gesturing Marshall), who's ready to go home?

Tundra: I most definitely am. Now I wanna have a break from reading Romeo and Juliet. Too tragic as a play.

Marshall and Everest look at each other, hold each other's paws, and look back at their time-traveling rescuers Rocky and Tundra with a nod. Then just when Rocky is about to start the portal opening, just when they were about to head in, Tundra blurts out the same way Everest did, could not contain it due to the influence Romeo and Juliet has given her.

Tundra: I love you, Rocky!

Just when the portal closes, Rocky looks at Tundra like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!" The portal closes in 1597, and the portal is headed back to where Rocky and Tundra came from: Adventure City the week Chase has been born.

Wow! Imagine that. Both ships in this were confirmed in both the future AND the present versions of the PAW Patrol. What do you think? Please comment down below so I can get your opinions. Seeing comments a lot here really helps. And to all who have one last day before Christmas Break, Merry Early-Christmas to all. And to all, a good night.