Chapter 10: Multiversial Massacre in Motion

This goes back to 5 months before the next gen pups came to thePAW Patrol. This was the last story. And Chase dodged a ramming attack from Clone, the Multiversal tyrant they met. Enraged knowing he missed his target, Clone shot laser blasts from his cyborg eyes.

Rubble (5 months ago): Ryder! He's a robot!

Rocky (5 months ago): No kidding.

Ryder (5 months ago): Chase! Marshall! Stall him with your tennis ball and water cannons!

Chase (5 months ago): Chase is on the case!

Marshall (5 months ago): Roger, Federer.

Chase (5 months ago): (chuckles) You had to reference Roger Federer.

As the portal Skye and Lily took closed behind them, Lily couldn't help but snicker at Marshall's tennis reference. Skye rolled her eyes with a grin. Then all the snickering went away when Lily and Skye spot the fight between the PAW Patrol in the last adventure five months before actual time, and Clone, while they are looking for Zuma. 

Lily: Wow! (Notices Skye take off on Ryder's orders) Dad is so cute when he tells you to be careful.

Skye: (chuckling) Are you saying that because you just witnessed that or did he do it in the future?

Lily: Oh he didn't:t stop doing it. He still does it in the future. 

Then Lily hears Clone's menacing voice, saying . . .

Lily: Sheesh! That guy is creepy!

Clone (5 months ago): Aw, man. You can fly?! Well I can too!

Skye: That guy is Clone. 

Lily: Oh. He looks creepier and threatening than I remember. 

Skye (5 months ago): Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! I'm going down!!! Help!

Chase (5 months ago): SKYE!!!!

Lily: I'll scope for Zuma and you tell me what happened back then. (Looks around)

Skye  Back when?

Lily: To how it felt when you thought Dad died and you had to get taken away. That's the part I never get to hear and I'm practically the oldest pup in my generation.

Skye: (with a heavy heart, she sighs) After Clone paralyzed Chase, I felt like he shot me too. Only he didn't aim anything at me. It was emotional pain, not physical. When we got taken away, we felt like we had something very big inside us tore right out of us by him. And his comebacks about us in Adventure City really did the job. I felt like I let Chase down before his apparent death. Which is here.

Lily looks and sees what unfolds

Chase (5 months ago): I'm done with you, ya big jerk!

Zuma (5 months ago): Dude, no!

Chase tackled and blocked against Clone's brawling moves for more minutes than Marshall. And Clone thought to himself, "This one has more fight than the others. Well, of course he does. He's me in another universe!" But then, he eyed Chase's friends as they watched in fear that Chase was going up against this nearly unstoppable enemy. Then, he fired a tiny missile from his ear as a warning shot. It didn't hit them, but it kept them on their toes.

Chase: GUYS!!! GET OUTTA HERE!

Then, being the cheater he is in a fair fight, a laser disguised as a disintegration ray (except it paralyzes the target) comes out of his left shoulder and blasts Chase with it in the chest. The beloved pup fell.

Skye: CHASE!!!!!

Then Lily got to see the younger version of her family get taken away by Clone into the Multiversal portal he took that day, leaving Chase for dead. Then Lily felt something that made her break into tears. She turns her head to her mother.

Lily: Mom . . . (Sniffles I feel- -

Skye: Rubble!

Lily: Really? Where?

Skye: (points I tire swing) there! The portal must have opened there!

Then the mother and daughter us over to their unconscious friend, stuck in the tire swing mumbling random lines from Christmas movies.

Skye : Lily, the portal. 

Lily nods and uses her device to shoot a portal underneath Rubble, who just slips off and falls through. Skye is about to jump in and asks Lily something.

Skye: Lily, are you lost in your train of thought?

Lily: Oh! No. Ahem, I was looking around. Sorta . . . (Thinks about Skye's story) got lost in my worl.d. 

Skye: (grins) Well hurry up. The portal's closing now.

Lily jumps with Skye into the  portal as it closes.

If this last part looks like I was sleepy when I wrote it, it's because I was. A writer must go great lengths to completing his story, you know.