Chapter 3: The Victorious

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a portal appeared looking similar to the one Victor took to get to the past! But wasn't he going to at least a week before Chase was abandoned? Let's find out why he's here NOW! 

Sage: Victory Vance.

Victor E. Vance: It's Victor EZEKIEL (ez-eh-kai-el) Vance! 

Sage: Oh! Sorry, Victor E - - E - -Ezza - - Izzaka - - Izzy?

Victor E. Vance: No! 

Sage: How about I call you "Victory" because Victor E . . . Victory? 

Ryder: Let's not worry about names right now. What are you doing here?

Victor E. Vance: Well, I WAS going to Adventure City, a week before that scrawny pup of yours (Chase starts to growl, but Max and Marshall hold him back) got abandoned. But I was thinking "What if I DON'T stop the boy from saving the pup from getting hit by that truck and try to take the PAW Patrol in their victorious years?"

Chase: If you are going to take any of my friends, and future pups, you have to go through me!

Skye: And me.

The rest of the pups: And us!

The PAW Patrol stand up heroically to intimidate their new foe with how much there is of them compared to him alone. Seriously, there's Ryder and 14 pups against one dude!

Victor E. Vance: All right. (Holds his arm out, showing a different arm-cannon which shoots a net almost capturing the pups, who happen to dodge it) You like my new toy? I used components of what I had and what the past had and made more of this stuff! (Toggles a dial on his new gadget and it goes from "net" to "levitate".)

Victor shoots again but doesn't miss and has everybody in the PAW Patrol floating in the air! He then shoots another time, dropping the PAW Patrol 3 feet from the ground! 

Ryder: He hasn't done much, but he already looks too powerful!

Lily: Not if the Mighty Pups had something to say about it! (Lily grabs the meteor badges from Max's pocket and puts them on the original pups that first had meteor powers, which is the original six and Everest. Then, she handed them to Sage and his sisters.)

Sage grew giant vines from the ground to trap Victor like Groot from Avengers: Infinity War when Thanos was going for the Mind Stone. But Victor's new techno-gloves froze the vines and broke them. Still, the pups from the present were amazed. Then Aurora looked at Zuma.

Aurora: Uncle Zuma! Shoot water at me!

Zuma did what she said then Aurora used her powers to bend the water towards Victor's face. But then the mad scientist used his other glove to ultimately turn the water into a lead pipe then threw it at the Mighty Pups. They winced just when Winter made snow swirl around them like a shield and spun the lead pipe away! Once the snow was gone, each of the original members and Tundra were amazed. Then, focusing back on the task at hand, Marshall threw a couple of fireballs only for Victor to blast water at each of them. Then, Everest tried freezing Victor while Chase and Skye go behind him. But the villain from the future used both of his new gloves to send heatwaves to Everest's icy breath. Then, Chase and Skye rammed Victor from behind and caused him to fall. But he hastily stands back up, sending Chase and Skye. The couple were knocked out.

Max and Lily: MOM!!! DAD!!!

Junior: NO!!!

Rocky: Wow! For a mad scientist, he is exceptionally strong!

Ryder: Yeah, but we can't let that stop us. Rubble?

Rubble: Ready for trouble! (He starts lifting the tree behind him and throws it at Victor, but dodges it.) Okay. . .Time to wreck and roll! (Using the powers he got from Adventure City, he turned into a ball and rammed Victor, but the enemy has caught him and threw him at the others! Each of the original pups' meteor badges fell and nobody noticed.)

Tundra: Guys!

Then a harmless sleep ray blasted Tundra. It never hurt her, but that was not in Rocky's eyes when he just woke up from after Rubble crashed into him..

Rocky: TUNDRA!!!

Victor blasts the same sleep ray at Rocky and the mixed breed sleeps with no damage or harm come upon him. Meanwhile, Chase woke up and tried to wake up Skye. She wasn't dead, but she was unconscious.

Chase: VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 In rage, Chase used all the super-speed he could muster and charged at Victor! But without looking, not knowing he still had the sleep ray activated, blasted Chase. Sage and his sisters woke up from the tumble Rubble gave them and started going for Victor. Sage, being almost as clumsy as Marshall, then trips on a stick and lands face first on the ground. Winter was worried about her brother then Victor used his anti-gravitational attachments on his gloves to lift Winter up into the tree on the right behind the unconscious PAW Patrol. Sage ferociously grows giant spike-like trees to trap Victor in a tepee (⛺️) made of spiky trees. But the doctor from the distant future got the flamethrower attatchment on his gloves to work and burnt the trees. Annoyed, and still did not turn off his sleep ray, blasted Sage and Aurora. Everyone in the PAW Patrol was knocked out.

Victor E. Vance: Enough of these games, man! They were fun, yo, but I am on a bit of a time crunch. Hahah. Get it? Ah, never mind! I'll take the unconscious ones. (Nets the pile of pups and Ryder leaving Chase, Skye, Rocky, Tundra and the six pups from the future untouched.) So much for the famous PAW Patrol. I have eliminated four of you and six of your children from the future. Whoever said you were one of the greatest teams in the multiverse was wrong. It only took me, one dude, to take you out. Now let's go home. 

Victor then tugs the net with most of the unconscious PAW Patrol and opens a portal to Adventure City, an entire week before Chase was abandoned! Once he and his captives go through, the portal closes leaving Chase, Skye, Rocky, Tundra, Lily, Max, Junior, Sage, Aurora and Winter back in Adventure Bay in the present. But Victor was wrong. The pups he thought were eliminated by him were just asleep or knocked out. Then, Skye wakes up to see Victor and most of the PAW Patrol gone!

Skye: Ryder! Marshall! Rubble! (Notices her boyfriend Chase behind her) CHASE!!!!!!