NEW SERIES ALERT

If you loved FEAR GAMES, you're going to love my brand new series, WE WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT! Check out all the information below and find the story on my profile!

"We won't get away with it," Eric Harris whispers to his friends the night of the hit and run. Violet Madison, who is their newest friend from the group home in which they are temporarily living, knew she shouldn't have been driving. She knew that driving high would one day catch up to her. Now she, Eric, Axel, and Gabriela find themselves burying a body in the woods, trying to pretend that awful night never happened.

But someone else was there that night. Someone who saw everything.

Violet tries to tell the others she will handle it, but things come to a head when this witness begins taunting the foursome with messages, calling them The Killers. And sending death threats. Now the group has to do everything in their power to keep The Witness from spilling the truth about what happened that night—and also risk their own lives in the process.

In this all-new series, The Killers find themselves caught in a deadly game, and not everyone around them will make it out alive. How far will these four go to protect their secret, and also the ones they hold close?

After all, being a killer only leads to terrible consequences.