Chapter 82

Gu Yuan naturally noticed Nie Yu's lack of politeness towards Hu Yuejing, but she didn't say anything.

If she were a bit more polite, she would have quickly stopped her son from making such remarks to an old classmate and former roommate.

However, she slowly realized that, despite Nie Yu seeming like someone who spoke without thinking, he wouldn't attack someone for no reason.

There had to be a reason for him to make such sarcastic remarks.

What could be the reason?

Looking at Hu Yuejing, Gu Yuan remembered her previous suspicions. Was it because of this?

At the same time, Hu Yuejing also looked at Gu Yuan, noticing Gu Yuan was giving her a strange look.

Despite Nie Yu mocking her like this, Gu Yuan showed no intention of defending her, just coldly observing.

In her distress, Hu Yuejing suddenly remembered many things.

Many years ago, her good roommate introduced her to a talented music teacher at school, but that music teacher still favored Gu Yuan.

She also recalled the opportunity she bungled and ended up in Gu Yuan's hands.

She had doubted more than once whether Gu Yuan was as innocent as she appeared or if she was a deep and dishonest person.

Now, looking at Gu Yuan, she realized that she was.

She watched Gu Yuan, realizing that Gu Yuan was watching her being ridiculed by Nie Yu without saying a word. Could it be that Nie Yu's mocking her and making her embarrassed was Gu Yuan's manipulation?

But thinking about it, it would take a very clever method to make a young and flirtatious master fall for a woman who was forty-five years old.

Hu Yuejing gritted her teeth, calling Gu Yuan a scheming woman with high-level methods!

After Nie Yu's mocking remarks, Gu Yuan finally spoke meaningfully, ending the conversation.

After Hu Yuejing left in embarrassment, feeling unsteady on her feet and her chest aching.

Hu Yuejing began to think. Back then, when she had the opportunity to play the leading role in "Endless Love," gaining fame and making everyone take notice, Gu Yuan was in critical condition in the hospital. She had worked step by step over the years, sacrificing who knew how much, to achieve her current success. And now, Gu Yuan wanted to surpass her just because she got close to Nie Yu?

Hu Yuejing sneered. She stared at the backs of Nie Yu and Gu Yuan and looked at the way Gu Yuan held Nie Yu's arm intimately. She suddenly had an idea in her heart. She didn't hesitate and went straight to the back room. She knew where it was. There is a VIP lounge and Nie Nanqing should be there.

She pretended to be lost and walked to the VIP lounge. God helped her, she waited there for a while and saw Nie Nanqing talking to someone with a smile and walking out. It was obvious that he was going to the night party.

The person to whom he spoke seemed to be Ji Zhentian.

She walked forward as if nothing had happened: "Sir, please ask. I am trying to find Mr Nie Yu, he-"

Halfway through her words, she suddenly realized: "Mr. Nie, is it you?"

When Nie Nanqing and Ji Zhentian saw Yu Yuejing, they thought she looked familiar. If they looked closely, they recognized her immediately. "It turns out Miss Hu."

This is an actor under their banner, and she was once a very well-known actor. Of course, they knew each other, especially Nie Nanqing, who shook her hands warmly.