Chapter 16

Ji Qisen protected Gu Yuan behind him. The eyes staring at Nie Yu were as cold as ice: "Nie Yu, what are you doing?"

Nie Yuyang raised his chin, and provoke a mocking smile: "Nothing, just tease your little relative."

When he said that, the five fingerprints on his left face were as bright as fire and a bit shocking to see.

Ji Qisen sneered, stepped forward, raised his fist directly, his punch was fierce.

Nie Yu was caught off guard and failed to escape. With a punch down, the corner of his mouth was bleeding. He licked the salty smell in the corner of his mouth: "Ji Qisen, you madman!"

Yelling, Nie Yu raised his fist and fought back.

Both of them have learned Chinese Boxing under the same world Chinese Boxing champion. Two young men are fighting together. Their skill almost the same.

Gu Yuan was hiding behind her son when they start to fight. When Qisen punched Nie Yu, she secretly applauded. But later, when the two were fighting seriously, she was anxious.

Only her son can beat other person sons, No one else can beat her son!

Yes, she is so short-minded!

Gu Yuan looked at the two young men who were fighting and shouted: "Do not beat my son, I will fight with you!"

She said, picking up a piece of bamboo sticks next to it, and rushing towards Nie Yu. And then, at the right time, she knocked hard on Nie Yu's arm.

Nie Yu and Ji Qisen are having a bad fight. Nie Yu arm was knocked hard by Gu Yuan so suddenly. His arm was numb. Ji Qisen already catches his weakness at that moment and pressed him directly on the ground. He then raised his fist and punch Nie Yu a few times.

Nie Yu was beaten without mercy by Ji Qisen.

At that time, Nie Yu several good brothers heard the ruckus, and finally hurried over.

"Brother Yu, are you okay?"

"Ji Qisen, you beat me up, I will not let you go!"

In an instant, Ji Qisen and Gu Yuan were surrounded by Nie Yu's brothers.

Gu Yuan saw that there were many people in the other party, and immediately warn Ji Qisen, lest his son would suffer a loss, she was busy pulling his son's arm: "Son, son, they are going to beat us, run!"

Ji Qisen raised his eyebrows and sneered: "You want to fight in groups? I will accompany you."

With what happened here, the waiter and security naturally arrived quickly, and at first sight of the situation. They were all terrified. Both of them are the crown princes of the top group, and they can't afford to offend any of them.

One of them was heavily beaten. How bad is this? The club manager came, the boss came, one after another big people came, eagerly persuaded Ji Qisen to stop, and persuaded Nie Yu to go to the hospital.

Nie Yu just couldn't go. He stared at Ji Qisen. All the original laughter disappeared: "What the hell are you doing?"

Ji Qisen had a cold face, and there was a fierce expression in his eyebrows: "I said, don't hit on her. Nie Yu, you better remember, dare to provoke her again, I will do something you regret. I saw it once and beat you once."

Nie Yu sneered: "Not just a little girl, what a baby!"

However, as soon as the remark came out, Ji Qisen made another fierce punch. That posture, as he wishes to beat Nie Yu into the meat.