Chapter 17

After returning to the room, Gu Yuan remembered her son's abnormality, and she was not at ease.

Fortunately, she now has a mobile phone.

The mobile phone is a good thing. Just search on it and you will know everything that you want to know. Gu Yuan thinks she should make better use of the mobile phone.

She opened her phone and open the browser. Her first searched are questions about "how a mom should communicate with her son". Many answers came out such as:

"How to communicate with children and talk about their feelings"

"How mothers communicate with adolescent son"

"9 tips for mothers to communicate with adolescent son"

There are even small classrooms, that is "《The Third Season of Top Parenting》 How should mothers communicate with their children ".

Gu Yuan carefully read all those comments and even listened carefully to the class, but she was still a little confused.

Do these works?

At that time, she found that she had clicked into a forum called parent-child worry-free. This forum was quite similar to the bbs in her previous 25 years. She could post messages and answer questions.

In this parent-child forum, the questions raised are answered enthusiastically below the post.

Gu Yuan thought about it but still asked about her doubts. Of course, she paid great attention to the detail and did not directly mention the special relationship between her and her son, as not to make people doubt it.

People have put forward various opinions, one of them is quite persuasive: The following people have put forward various opinions, one of them is quite pertinent: "Of course, children need to communicate well, but parents also need to establish reasonable parental authority. Only by establishing parental authority can we communicate better. From the description, it is clear that you are lacking in this link. "

Reasonable parental authority?

Gu Yuan felt that this term was quite new, and she hurried to ask for advice. As a result, the following people explain a lot of words with her.

"Let the children follow certain rules."

"When providing children with alternatives, add a condition for him."

"We need to establish discipline for him."

But how to discipline?

Here are some examples: "For example, you can make rules with your son that he should not spend more time playing mobile phones every day. If he does not follow the rules, he will be banned from playing mobile phones. If he can sleep on time, then he can get play mobile phone, but there is still within a limited time. "

Gu Yuan listened to this thoughtfully.

And suddenly, her WeChat rang.

There are not many people on her WeChat contact, only her son, naturally, it's a message from her son.

JQS: "Mom, are you asleep?"

Yuanyuan wants to eat grass: "Nope."

JQS: "What are you doing?"

Yuanyuan wants to eat grass: "I--"

Gu Yuan hesitated and considered whether to share what she learned with his son. From her points of view, if you want to achieve good communication, one must be candid and can't treat him as a child. She must tell her son her real thoughts.