Chapter 33

Gu Yuan's complexion returned to normal only after a long time. She took a deep breath and quickly sorted out her thoughts.

If she didn't contribute the ovum back then, there would be no Nie Yu in this world. So she was also the main cause of his behaviour.

In other words, if Nie Yu did something harmful to society, then she was also responsible.

When Gu Yuan thought of this, she suddenly felt that the burden on her shoulders was very heavy.

She used to think that Nie Yu's view of love and friendship was problematic. But now, she feels that Nie Yu's values ​​and view on life seem to be problematic. She would never allow her son to drive and run into people so boldly because of his wealth and power.

She must find a way to correct his mistake!

Gu Yuan clenched her fists and looked at her son.

Today he is still so handsome that people don't dare to look directly at him. But Gu Yuan is not in the mood to appreciate his handsomeness.

"Do you think it's nice to hit someone like that?"

"I hit a car, not a human."

"But there's human is in the car."

"It's only a small crash and no one injured."

"Nie Yu, you are just a human being, not a god. How can you guarantee that there will be no one injured? If something happens, it will be too late. "

"Impossible." Nie Yu said, he even whistled frivolously: "Based on my marvellous driving skill, nothing will happen."

Gu Yuan looked at Nie Yu speechlessly. Only to see Nie Yu's proud face.

When the car reached the destination, Nie Yu got out of the car.

Gu Yuan quickly got out of the car and followed her son.

At this time, she simply wanted to hammer this son to death. Although she doesn't like Huo Sijia and the others but watching them scared to death, her heart was really satisfied. But twenty years of socialist values ​​education she received told her that this cannot be done. It was wrong. Even if Huo Sijia and her friends bully hers, they should not be punished like this!

"Nie Yu, maybe you think your car skills are good and you will never hit people but what will happen if you hit them? Are you gonna just give them money to cover for it? Everyone treasured their own life. Life for some of them is short. Even though you are rich and powerful but you have no right to trample on the lives of others!"

Nie Yu glanced at Gu Yuan. She had forgotten to take the umbrella because she was too excited in lecturing him. The cool rain sprinkled on her bangs and the bangs were slightly moist. It moved lightly as she clenched fists with excitement.

Her cheeks and nose were red with anger. GuYuan simply tried her best to teach Nie Yu.

"Okay, I know..." Nie Yu said lazily.

"What?" Gu Yuan was still talking about Nie Yu happiness. When Nie Yu suddenly this, she was shocked and did not respond for a minute.

"I said I know! I won't drive carelessly anymore. I won't crash into other people."

He can wait for those women to get out of the car and then crash into the car.

Although his attitude seemed suspicious, Gu Yuan was relieved anyway: "It's good if you listen to me. There are laws and morals in this world. Don't be too willful."

Nie Yu didn't even pay attention to her word and walked forward.

Gu Yuan jogged to keep up with him and said as she ran: "But mom still want to thank you. Mom knows Nie Yu is a kind and good son. Watching them bully me and want to avenge for me. Thank you!"