Chapter 28

Gu Yuan searched for a long time but she still had no idea.

The people in the forum actively proposed and gave her many suggestions. Some suggest to buy aeroplane models, some suggest to buy fun blocks, some suggest to buy encyclopedias and some people said she could promise them and go out to the playground for a day.

This is a gift for children or teenagers. Could her two sons like this kind of toy that can fools children?

Although she already became an old mother, she still likes to play games. She still likes to play with high building blocks, so is it possible?

She held her chin and took her mobile phone and ask for her son for opinion.

Yuanyuan loves eating grass: "Son, do you like aeroplanes?"

JSQ: "Why are you suddenly thought of aeroplanes?"

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "It's nothing, I suddenly thought of flying."

JSQ: "Well, a private jet I ordered two days ago had been delivered. If Mom is interested, you can sit out and play on the weekend."

Yuanyuan loves eating grass: "... Forget it, forget it, I don't want to go anywhere on weekends."

After a while, Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "Son, do you like building blocks? I heard that many adults also like it and there are enthusiasts abroad who use building blocks to decorate the house. "

JSQ: "When I was a kid, I liked to play with building blocks. Now I only like to buy the shares at Fungo. At present, I already owned 36% of this company. Mom, look— "

With that said, a screenshot is attached, which is a picture of the current operating status of Fungo. Looking at the dense plots, Gu Yuan has a headache.

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "... Forget it, forget it, I don't like to play with it."

JSQ: "Smile.jpg"

Gu Yuan looked at the smile picture sent by his son and suddenly wanted to poke that smiling expression.

Hey, this poor mother still thinking about preparing gifts for her son!

Just when she was frowning and worried, she was out of her class. Her two roommates chatting and discussing plans to go shopping with Huo Sijia. So they dragged Gu Yuan together.

"Last time we went to ASX MALL, you know ASX, that is the largest Mall in our city. It was an eye-opener. The latest models of all the top world brands are there. You can buy whatever you want and there is nothing you can't buy. I heard that many celebrities will go there to see the new products!"

Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan eyes were shining and they were looking forward to it.

Gu Yuan wondered: "Do you have money to buy it?"

Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan stopped talking. Gu Yuan's words really stung people.

Yes, they have no money to buy them but they want to go and gain experience and knowledge!

Chen Yuting clenched her fist: "Gu Yuan, you don't understand. Now you have to see and gain more knowledge on current trends and styles. You will know what to buy when you have money in the future. Otherwise, when you have money, you don't know what to buy because you have no taste! "

Wang Yuehan: "Yes, the greatest sorrow in life is to have money but no taste. When you have the money you can buy anything but if you buy something that looks bad, it will be a waste. You want to spend money without knowing what to buy! What a waste!"

It seems to make sense ...

Gu Yuan pondered that she now has the filial respect of her son and he is very rich. She can buy whatever she wants but she can't even pick out a birthday gift. This is embarrassing. She should go and see if there is any suitable gift for the two sons.