Chapter 7

The next day after Gu Yuan got up, Aunt Sun had already diligently told her to go downstairs for breakfast.

Gu Yuan found that perhaps her body had been asleep for so many years, and now she feels that she don't have enough sleep, and hopes to sleep longer. She still tries to get up and wash before going downstairs for breakfast.

The eating hall is elegant, spacious and bright. Ji Qisen is sitting at the table wearing an expensive suit preparing to eat breakfast. When she saw him, she nodded and said, "Early."

Gu Yuan also greeted him with a smile, and then returned his mobile phone to him.

The two sat to eat together.

Breakfast is very rich, it's comparable to the buffet in high-end hotels, everything is complete, both Chinese and Western food.

Gu Yuan didn't quite believe it. "Is it for just two of us?"

Ji Qisen looked at her, after a moment of silence, he said. "Yes"

Gu Yuan: "Oh ..."

She was originally curious. But thinking about, this is the home of the well-known entrepreneur Ji Zhentian, the son in front of her is Ji Zhentian's son, such a wealthy family, people can eat whatever they want.

With her head down, she began to eat, and the meal tasted so good that Gu Yuan ate one after another.

Sunlight spilled into the eating hall through the half-blind shutters, everything in the eating hall is coated with a touch of gold. The surroundings were very quiet. Except for the maid who occasionally comes in and walks around. There is no sound except for this. Gu Yuan even felt that she was living in an oil painting depicting western nobles.

After Gu Yuan ate another delicious dim sum, she was satisfied, she quietly looked at the son who was three years older than herself.

His son looks really good, with clean and refreshing short hair, deep facial features, high nose and thin lips, and the sun sheds on his angular face, which brings a shadow contrast like sketch drawing to that face, making this face looks cold.

He doesn't seem to like to laugh. Raising his hands and throwing a foot exudes a domineering momentum. Even the image of eating is different from the average person.

This is simply a realistic version of the male character in the romance novel, but unfortunately that is her son.

If this is a romance novel, she can only be the mother who blocked their true love ...

Gu Yuan, who is enjoying the food, has a trace of melancholy because of her imagination ...

Ji Qisen, who was looked at by Gu Yuan, naturally felt Gu Yuan's gaze.

Sticking to the etiquette of eating and talking, Ji Qisen never speaks when eating, but after being looked at and hearing a sigh from opposite of the dining table, Ji Qisen finally spoke. "Mom, may I ask, do you have any questions? "

Gu Yuan quickly put away his ridiculous thoughts. "No, nothing ... Just thinking about the future. I don't know when will I get back my house. How long will it take? Before that, I need to plan my life."

Ji Qisen put down the knife and fork in his hand. "My lawyer is already collect the evidence. The evidence collection is complete and the legal process can begin. It takes about two days."

Gu Yuan: "Two days , That 's okay. "

Ji Qisen: "Well, if it goes well, two days, if it does n't go well, it may take more time, but before that, you can live here with peace of mind. "

However, Gu Yuan frowned and thought for a while: "I will go to my academy today and find out if I can go back to study again."

Her son is very good, He seem filial and willing to support her, but she who has only contributed one egg cannot always stay here. She still has a long-term plan.

Ji Qisen is not optimistic about this, but he still said: "Yes, I will let Sima Butler accompany you to the academy."

Gu Yuan: "Sima Butler?"

Ji Qisen: "Yes, the one you saw yesterday. "

Gu Yuan was suddenly amused, and almost couldn't hold back laughing, it turned out that there are still surnamed Sima this year, I'm in trouble!

After laughing, Gu Yuan coughed lightly: "Actually ... I don't need anymore, I can go by myself. After all, I went to academy for a year, and I'm quite familiar."

However, Ji Qisen insisted: "The outside has changed a lot now compared to 25 years ago, and you are not familiar with it."

Gu Yuan heard this and looked at her son in surprise.

Since the meeting, she always felt that although the son is cold outside and has a stern look, he still speaks very well, but what he said just now is unquestionable, just as if he made a decision, then he will not changed it.