⭐Nico⭐

TW: Eating Disorder, mention of self harm

The lighting in the room was blinding. I stared at the floor refusing to make eye contact with anyone in the room. Not even Percy. The doctor came round and placed some food on the bed table, but I just nudged it away, feeling a sharp pain rush upwards through my arm. I winced but tried not to show any pain. Percy and the doctors weren't convinced. They kept talking in hushed tones and writing on clipboards, and when they asked questions they expected answers, answers that I did not have.

"For the last time Mr Di Angelo, why are you here?" Said a nurse with her hair in a no-nonsense bun and apparently a stick up her- "Come on Nico, just talk to me." Nagged Percy.

"Non ti sto dicendo" I replied. "English please Mr Di Angelo." Said the bun nurse. "He does this sometimes." Explains Percy. "When he gets mad, or happy, or excited, or nervous he just talks Italian. All of us had to learn it, just to be able to talk to him."

"I see. Umm, io ho Eleanore."

 I just rolled his eyes and muttered, "non anche vicino, cagna."

Percy snorted and Eleanore looked confused before answering "yes?"

A lady armed with three steaming hot plates stormed into the room and placed them on a table near me. "Push these off the table one more time Di Angelo, and so help me!" Before leaving in the same manner, she entered. I just sighed, rolled my eyes and held out my arm, very slowly pushing the plates of steaming hot food onto the floor and smiling as I did so. It was the first time I had smiled since the cutting in my cabin. 

The smile felt strained, but by the look on my cousin's face I looked like a maniac. I watched the food tip onto the floor, then rolled over in my tiny little hospital bed and closed my eyes, ignoring everyone else in the room. As I drifted off to sleep, I saw Will raising his hands, again and again.